all falls down

Chresanto

"Hi, its Chyna, sorry if i missed your call right now but I'll be sure to get back t-"

"Fuck!" I flung my phone across my office and watched it hit the glass door. As I massaged my temples, I grew more angrily. Its been two days since I last seen or heard from Chyna. She hasn't been returning my calls and she's not at her apartment. I don't even know what to do right now, the thoughts going through my head are driving me to insanity. A soft knock hit my office door and I rolled my eyes. I thought I specifically told these people not to bother me today. The door pushed open and it revealed nobody else but

Melanie.

"Chresanto August... mhm how I missed you baby." She smiled wickedly. I stared at her with a blank expression and her lips formed a slight frown. Her heels clicked towards my deck, where she sat her tush upon. She reached her hand out and touched my cheek, without hesitation, I snatched her hand away from my face.

"You don't seem happy to see me baby. Maybe you'll be happy to hear from your little girlfriend." She teased. Proceeding out my chair, I marched over to her and grabbed her neck forcibly. I watched as her eyes widened while she gasped for air as my fist inclosed more and more around her neck.

"If you think this is a fucking joke, I'm not fucking play with you. Not get the fuck out of my office and I don't wanna see your little ass around here anymore. Understand?" I released her from my grip and her body fell to the floor. She placed her hand on her chest as she repeatedly exhaled aggressively.

"Fine.. I gues.. you dont care about Chyna then." She coughed out as she struggled for air. Before I could respond, she slid something towards my feet. I looked down and it a cellphone. I reached for the phone and it showed an incoming call. I curiously slid the call button and pressed the phone to ear.

"Hel..lo" I answered slowly. On the other line all you can hear is somebody whining and crying.

"Baby? Chres baby, please help me."

"Chyna? Is that you?" My heart was beating so fast right now, I didnt know what to do.

"Yes, yes baby its me. They got me trapped in here and ther-" She paused and all you heard on the other line was "SHUT UP BITCH!" She cried out even more and before the call ended all you heard was "warehouse on the other sid-". Then she was gone. That was it. I tried calling back and it kept telling me the service for the number as been disconnected. I looked down at Melanie and she just looked up at me with a smirk. I snatched her by her shirt and slammed her into the wall.

"Where the fuck is she?" I gritted through my teeth.

" I don't know Chresanto." She smiled.

"I'm not fucking playing around Melanie. Tell me or i'll kill you. And that, I serious about." She just laughed in my face and trailed her hand to my jawline, outlining my face.

"You're so sexy when you're angry baby. It just makes me so wet... oh the things you do to me. But you know one thing I do know, Chresanto?"

"What?"

"This." Instantly, I felt a sharp pain in my thigh and my body weakened. I released my grip off her shirt and my body fell to the floor. I started shaking uncontrollably and I heard faint laughter. She stabbed her heel deeper into my fresh wound and hollered, "Fuck!". She smiled harder and took a seat in my office chair. She wheeled the chair closer to my body and bent down whispering " I'm the boss now, bitch."