debt.

"Dad... What are you saying?" I pleaded

 "Listen babygirl.." his voice cracked

"I made this deal with this guy and at first I didn't know what I was getting into but now I know. He's dangerous man and I'm so sorry baby. He took everything from me... the house, my money... everything. I lost everything to a deal and now its coming back to me... biting me in my ass." he sighed

"But you have me daddy. We can make it through it together, I could get a jo-"

He cut me off, "You don't understand babygirl, when I said everything.. I meant everything... even you" 

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes and my stomach twisting inside. Please tell me this is just a dream and that I'm imagining it but I can't. Big men entered and left the house taking everything my dad owned. They were throwing all the money my dad worked for and put in it a black van. There were aleast five trucks fulled of money and when they finished loading, they drove off leaving me and my father in 'our' empty cold mansion. A man in a black suit stood by the door and called my father's name. 

"John, lets go" he barked

I swear I could see a tear rolled down my father's face. He turned to me and opened his arms wide and I jumped into his arm hesitantly. I sobbed on his shoulder, tear marks forming all over his shirt. He rubbed my back trying to calm me down but I couldn't stop crying. This is the last I'm going to see my dad again..  17 years of memories long gone. He kissed my forehead and whispered his last words...

"I love you baby" 

"Alright that's enough!" the man barked again

He pulled me away from me dad and dragged me out the house. While I was being dragged I looked at my father emotionless face. He looked like he wanted to cry but he wouldn't allow himself to. Maybe this was a sign for me to stay strong. I smiled and nodded at my father and he looked back and returned a weak smile. The man threw me into the car and slammed the door on my face. I placed my hand on the window and stared at my father one more time.  A tear rolled down my eye and I smiled again taking good look again. Then the man drove off.. 

"This was last time I saw my father..."