babysitter.

Every since that incident with Chresanto, he's been very cautious and overprotective over me. It's kind of annoying have him down my neck for every little thing I do, but I think it's kind a cute. It's his way of saying that he cares I guess.

I didn't discuss anything about what I did two nights ago, especially Rakim. He keep nagging me about that night, he seems very bothered by it. Why? I don't know but I'm not revealing any information.

"Baby... tell me.." He whispered into my neck, planting tiny little kisses. While his hands explored my body,he worked his way to my zipper. If this was his way of seduction, I wouldn't mind.

"Chresanto..." I whimpered as he sucked on the tender spot of my neck.

I tangled my fingers through his curls causing him to groan. So easy. I smirked and whispered, "I'm not telling you.."

His head instantly raised up and he agitatedly glared at me. "Why the fuck not?" He growled. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped my legs around his waist. His bulge rubbing against my wound.

"Does it matter?" I said, slightly annoyed.

"Yes. Where did you go Chyna? I'm begging you." He pleaded. I didn't respond. "If I have to force it out of you, trust me. I will." I remained silent until he rose off of me and started fixing his shirt.

"Theres nothing to fucking hide Chyna..." He mumbled with an attitude.

The bedroom was completely silent. Neither I and Chresanto bothered to converse in conversation. Or even bother to make eye contact. He's going to throw a little bitch fit like he always does then come crawling back to me. Bi-polar bastard.

"Prince will be over soon. He'll be monitoring you and doing me a favor. Making sure you ass doesn't run away again." He spoke.

I scrunched my face. Monitoring? I'm twenty-one for godsakes. I don't need a babysitter.

"I'm not fucking five years old Chresanto. I don't need a babysitter. I'm grown." I grew angry inside. If this was his way of pissing me off, it's working.

He turned his head. "Not everybody gets what they want, right?" He said referring to my stubborness. I told him I'm not telling him. Period. What's the big deal?

Looking at himself in the mirror one more time, he smiled. He was wearing a Navy Blue Polo shirt and Cargo shorts. His gold watch glistening through the light. He looked sexy. I just wanted to rip the clothes off his body and take him. Now. But since I'm "mad", I'll have control my hormones.

"Alright, I'll see you later babe. Don't wait up for me tonight" he winked. I wondered why he was all dressed up. He never gets dresses up for anything, he wheres suits all the time and the occasional birthday suit.

"Where are you going?" I asked nonchalantly. I was trying to sound uninterested not giving him any clues.

"Does it matter?" He mocked in a girly voice.

Ha.... Very funny.