Part 19

Mikey was basically trapped in her room. Her parents didn't want to see her and Mikey was totally fine with that.

Normally her she wouldn't have cared. She was always in her room anyway but they took her phone away from her so it wasn't the same. Her parents had taken her phone and hidden it once they found out about Pete.

Sitting in the room wasn't that bad. She could read or something. It did make getting food a bit more difficult. She wasn't allowed downstairs and she doubted that her parents were planning on bringing her food. At least she had an apple in her room. That would last for the next month while her parents
hated her.

The house had been full of screaming, even after they sent Mikey up to her room. She had no clue why they were screaming at each other. Probably saying whose "fault it was" that they raised a transgender. But the screaming had finally stopped meaning her parents must have been asleep.

Now was her chance.

All day, Mikey had been crying over how she hated being where she was. It was only now that she got the idea to just fucking leave. She could go live with Gerard or maybe Grandma Elena.
It didn't matter. She was leaving.

She tried to figure out what she would need. She'd need the basics: toothbrush, hairbrush, clothes, books. She might be able to come back and get some other things later.

She got a bag and filled it up with important things then headed downstairs. The house was old and creaky af so she had to be extremely careful to not wake her parents up. She made it down the stairs and past here parents bedroom where-

"What do you think your doing?" Mr. Way asked, rising from the fucking couch.
Mrs. Way must have been mad at him and forced him to sleep on the couch. #wifegoals

Mikey's mind reminder her to make sure she wasn't that kind of wife. For whatever reason she got an image of Pete when she said that. Fuck. But now was definitely not the best time to be thinking of Pete.

"Were you trying to leave?" Mr. Way asked, sternly. "Answer me, Michael."

Mikey didn't respond. Just dropped her bag and looked at the floor.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Would rather I call you Michelle or some other girl name?" He asked in a mocking tone.

Mikey didn't mind that actually. Michelle was a pretty name. Maybe she could change her name to it...

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Mr. Way asked, impatiently.

"What?" Mikey asked, quietly.

"Leave. It's not like we want you anyway."

Mikey nodded and picked up her bag, tears coming back.

"You'll never be happy with this lifestyle you've chosen," Mr. Way reminded her as she headed towards the door.

"Either way, I'll still be a lot happier then I ever was here," Mikey stated before opening up the door and fucking leaving.

Nighttime in New Jersey, especially in this neighborhood, was always really shady. Mikey walked quickly to avoid anything else bad happening.

She heard a car coming but didn't think anything of it until she noticed it was a police car. Mikey was just praying that the car wouldn't notice him

Of course that didn't happen. The car slowly rolled up to her.

"Hey, kid, what are you doing?" The police officer asked, while the window was rolling down. He had really fluffy hair that Mikey thought was pretty cool.

"I'm, um, going to my grandmas house," Mikey replied.

"This late at night?" He asked skeptically.

"Well, my parents kind of kicked me out so..." Mikey trailed off.

"What's your name, kid?" The officer asked.

An odd question, yes but Mikey didn't know how to answer. If she said Mikey then the policeman would think she was a guy.

"Michelle," she replied timidly.

"Michelle as in Mikey? Like Mikey Way?" He asked.

"Yep. That's me," she answered.

"Well then. We were just coming to get you."

"What?" Mikey was so confused.

"You filled out that report, right?" The officer asked.

"Um, I didn't my-" then it hit her. Before Mikey had gotten her phone taken away she had told Gerard what was happening. He said that he would try to help. It must have been him. "It might have been my brother."

"Either way I'm here to help you out. You said you were planning on staying with your grandma, right?"

Mikey nodded.

"I can give you a ride, if you want," He offered.

"Yeah. Thank you," Mikey replied.

"No problem. I'm Ray, by the way."

So Ray dropped Mikey off at Elena's house. Elena was a little upset at first because she was being woken up at a crazy hour in the morning. But she became more understanding once Mikey told her the story of what had just happened and of course coming out as well. She was really chill about it and even asked Mikey what her name was. Mikey was really liking the name Michelle so she said that one.

Elena told Mikey that she could stay with her as long as she needed to.

//////---

It looks like this story is nearing an end. I say we've only got a few more chapters left. Then I was thinking of making another trans fic only with an mtf!Pete. Idk. That probably won't happen. I'm most likely going to make it Geetrick. Idk I'll keep you posted.

I feel really bad right now. Just thought you should know.

But thank you for reading !!