Part 3

Mikey really didn't want to see the result of those Compliment Shoutouts. In fact, she almost regretted doing it.
Sure everyone else got nice compliments but she couldn't help but think no one would say anything nice about her. There wasn't really anything nice to say.

When she logged into her account she saw that someone had messaged her. She didn't pay much attention to it. It was probably just her friend Frank being too lazy to go between apps and text her. She'd check it later.

She scrolled through the wave of selfies in her feed, looking for her own.  As soon as she saw a glimpse of herself she quickly scrolled so she couldn't see it. Ew, why had she chosen that picture? She looked so weird in it...

Apparently everyone else didn't think so. There were a bunch of comments of how she actually looked nice and a few about how her jawline was on point. But there were some that stood out. One guy who's username was PepeWentZ posted three comments in a row that said:
OH MY GOODNESS
YOURE SO BEAUTIFUL
I CAN'T EVEN GET OVER HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE.

And that made Mikey smile. No one had ever called her beautiful before. It was...odd yet so wonderful. It gave her a sort of fluttery feeling in her chest. It made her feel like a girl. She loved it.

She responded to all the comments, thanking everyone for their kind words but she thanked PepeWentZ separately.
"Oh my goodness, thank you so much!!! That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me."

A part of her doubted that that guy had actually meant what he said. It was most likely pity. He probably saw that she was trans and felt bad for her. No one actually could mean that, right?
But Mikey tried to push those thoughts as far away as she could. Even if they weren't sincere, they were the nicest things anyone ever told her. Especially PepeWentZ.
She obviously had to look him up.
Once she got to his profile page she almost died. It was all selfies, with the exception of a few pictures of dogs and other random things. To Mikey this guy was too hot to even be real.

She scrolled through all the selfies and was in shook. How could someone so attractive exist?! It was impossible.

And of course she followed him. There was never any question about that

-/::
. Sorry I took so long to update! I'm terrible I know I know. Anyway thanks for reading this little story! I really appreciate it. Have a nice day!