2 weeks later.... Believe? Done! Tour? Now!

2 weeks later....

Believe?

Done!

Tour?

Now!

____________________

"Brooke!" My dad shouted from the living room. I was in my room, packing for a tour, that I'm going on, with Justin.

We have become really good friends. We talk non-stop. He makes me laugh my ass off, and makes me smile. His hilarious, and crazy. Talented, and cute!

I opened my door, and came rushing down the stairs.

Not knowing we had company, so I was dressed, in a comfortable outfit.

I ran into the kitchen, to see Justin, Ryan and Chaz chilling with my dad.

Usher and Naiyd was already at my grandparents.

"I ran down the stairs for them!" I screeched.

"Seriously dad." I asked walking over to the fridge getting a water. I heard the guys laugh. I turned around and looked at them raising my eyebrows. I noticed Ryan staring at my chest. I rolled my eyes,

"Pervert, my eyes are up here." I stated bring his face level to mine. I patted his cheek, and smiled sweetly. I jumped onto the island, sitting in front of Justin. I crossed my ankles, and took a sip of my water.

"So my friends, inform me, why the hell you are in my casa, a day before told?" I asked looking between the three.

"Because its not your casa." My dad spoke up.

"Shh. Daddy, don't give away the secret."

I said giggling, the boys chuckled, and I became serious again.

"No seriously, why are you here?" I asked and smiled.

"We wanted to see the most adorable person ever." Justin spoke up, I smiled, and giggled.

"But.. That person is at it's grandparents house." He finished. My jaw dropped and I pouted.

"Fwine Dwn." I said hopping off of the counter.

"Daddy, I no longer want to go on this tour. I'll stay home by myself." I said trudging to the stairs, but arms caught my waist.

"I was just kidding." Justin's voice filled my ears. I giggled, and turned in his arms hugging him.

"I knew it." I whispered back, and broke away. I giggled, and it sounded weird due to my vibrating tongue ring. I quickly closed my mouth. Justin raised his eyebrows at me. It tried turning it off, but it wouldn't. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, turning it off.

"What the hell is that?" He asked, with a weird look on his face. I giggled.

"It's my vibrating tongue ring." I stated.

"Well, I gotta finish packing, see you guys tomorrow, because I will most likely pass out." I waved and blew a kiss, running up the stairs. I heard people following me. I rolled my eyes and walked into my room, turning up my radio, as Lady Gaga, blasted through it. I started packing everything. Clothes, make-up, hair supplies, and lady stuff. Ha! Justin, Chaz, and Ryan came rushing into my room. I giggled, as they ran straight into me, even though I fell, and they landed on me.

"Really guys?" I asked, rolling my eyes, trying to push them off.

"Damn! You boys are complete fatasses." I hissed squirming my way out from under them. I got up, and leaned on my bed. Getting my breathing right. I stood straight and watched the guys get up panting and gasping for air. I slapped all three of them on the back of the head.