Chapter 42

Chapter 42;

January 7, 2013.

~~

The guy that showed up was my Fredo. I missed him.

Sad thing is, Justin has been gone lately, like he's gome when I get home, he's gone when I fall asleep. and gone when I get up. I know he comes home though, because his towel used, the bed is messed up, and his clothes are strone on the floor.

I woke up in the morning and surprise, surprise Justin wasn't next to me. I sighed, and got up, waddling down the hall, to the living room. Ryan sat on the couch, playing with Lucien. I sighed, and smiled at him.

"Do you know where he is?" He frowned, and shook his head. I let my head hang, and I walked into the kitchen, to see Lori leaning against the counter, sipping coffee, looking pissed off.

"I want him out." She hissed, and I raised my eyebrows. Where my hand was at, something slammed next to it. I looked down to see Justin kissing, some girl, looked like Barbara. My eyes went wide, and I stared at it.

"What the hell?" I grab it, and stare reading the date.

December 24, 2012.

"That's where he was Christmas Eve?" Tears sprung to my eyes, and I looked up at Lori.

"I already called him, he's on his way home." I nodded, and walked back into the livingroom, my tears fell like a waterfall, and the door popped open, and my eyes stared at my baby's father who stood there.

"Princess, what's wrong?" I snorted, and backed away as he tried to hug me.

"What's wrong? What's wrong!? That is a bullshit question!" I shouted, walking into the kitchen.

"What are you talking about?" He whispered, and I slammed the magazine onto his chest.

"You're fucked! You're busted!" Lori shouted, and I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"I want you to pack, and leave." I whispered, and his hand landed on my arm.

"Brooke, I promise this didn't happen." I brought my eyes up to his.

"Obviously it did! Get you're hands off of me! What kind of man, leaves his pregnant girlfriend, every fucking day! Justin, Let go of me! You are no man! You say you treat a lady right, well obviously you are lying out of your ass! Leave! And don't even fucking think of being in this baby's life! You're so pathetic! I knew this would happen! You're still a little kid, that's all you'll ever be! You need to grow up!"

His eyes held hurt, and then anger.

"You can't keep my child away from me!" I chuckled.

"Wanna watch me. Now, I suggest, you get packing."

"If I ever see you around Brooke again, I will personally ruin your oh so faboulus life!" Lori shouted, poking her finger to his chest.

"Brooke, princess Trust me!" He whispered, and I shook my head.

"Trust is earned, not given. You haven't shown me I can trust you, since December! Get out, of my house!" I was fuming, and it was all because of these hormones. I wouldn't have said any of this, if I wasn't. I would have sat down, and listened to him.

"Brooke, I pro---" I put my hand over his mouth.

"Pack your shit, and get the fuck out of my house! You have no right to be here, anymore. Justin Bieber, I fucking hate you!" His eyes glistened with hurt, pain, stress, and of course tears.

"I love you Brooke." He mumbled against my hand, before he turned around, walking into my room. I placed my hand over my mouth.

"What did I just say?" Lori's arms wrapped around me.

"I'm sorry Mama. This is for the best. I promise!" My body shook with the violent tears, and my throat was raw.

"Lori, I can't." I sobbed onto her shoulder, as she rocked my back and forth.

"Shh. I have you." I heard Ryan talking, then the door open, and close. I dropped.

"Brooke!"

-Extremely short, yes. But It's an update, and a lot of yelling.

No so good for that baby, neither is the stress.