Chapter 46

Chapter 46;

-Justin's P.O.V-

I stood in shock, staring at the room my only number one priority was in, laying on a hospital bed, screaming.

"Justin, save my baby! Forget about me, I'm pointless, save my baby girl." I looked at the doctor, ignoring the pleas Brooke were screaming at me.

"Save my girl. I have enough damn sperm to make another child!" The Doctor nodded, and Brooke obviously heard me.

"I hate you Justin. Fucking hate you." Tears streamed down my face as I stared at her.

"But I love you, I can't lose you." I walked away following, my mom and Lori.

"She doesn't hate you, Justin. Her first child, she doesn't want anything to happen to her." I nodded, staring at the path I walked. I couldn't handle this. It's my fucking birthday. I sat in one of the uncomfortable hospital waiting chairs. Flashes kept going off at the window.

"God damn, people. Go Away!" I groaned, thowing my head into my hands. I lost right then and there with all my thoughts running through my head, continuously.

I seemed to cry for hours, when in reality, I did. 4 hours actually.

"Mr. Bieber.." The doctor trailed off. I glanced up at him, my eyes puffy and swollen.

"Yes?" My voice groggy.

"Would you like to see your daughter?" He questioned me, a smile was about to spread, when that one horrid, terrible through danced through my brain. If she's alive, then My Brooke is... Dead. Right then, I ran around the doctor, and through the doors.

Room 324

I slammed the door open, expecting to see a bed with a body, that had no heart beat, but instead of finding that, I found

(Let's Play Pretend)

I dropped to my knees, even though the tile floor caused pain, I didn't care. Brooke's attention turned to me.

"Baby, get off the floor. Come say Hello." She giggled, and smiled at me. Right then I sprung to my feet, and cupped Brooke's face in my hands.

"I love you baby girl. I love you so much." She nodded.

"I love you too." A cry erupted and I glanced down at the precious, perfect angel that stared at me.

"Oh my..." I trailed off, and a smile formed on her lips, that matched her mothers. Her chocolate brown eyes stared up at me.

"My precious Nevaeh." I breathed out, wrapping her and her mother in my arms.

"Where are her eyebrows?" Brooke busted out laughing.

"They are there baby." I kissed my baby's forehead, then placed my lips on Brooke's. I have the most amazing girl, and now the most amazing baby. One by one, my mom, Usher, and Lori walked into the room. Usher was beside Brooke in a matter of seconds.

"Princess." He cried, and smoothed down her hair. She giggled, and glanced at the bundle of joy in her arms. She looked up at me, and smiled.

"Would you like to hold her?" I couldn't speak, so all I did was nod. She giggled, and scooted over, offering me a seat. I gladly sat down, and she sat Nevaeh in my arms. I stared down at her, as she released a little yawn. I let out a chuckle as Brooke laid her head on my shoulder. The door opened once more allowing Alfredo, Ryan, Chaz, and Lil Twist into the room. I watched as Alfredo inched around everyone, and pulled out his phone once he was infront of me and Brooke. I heard the shutter, and smiled.

"Instagram?" I questioned, and he just nodded.

"Welcome Baby Nevaeh Lynn to the world." He read out loud as he typed. Brooke smiled, and kissed my cheek.

"I have the perfect family." She whispered, and I laid my head on hers, as we watched our baby fall peacefully asleep.

"Baby, can you take her to the crib thing." I nodded, and got up taking my angel to her little hospital crib thing. I heard another yawn erupt, and looked over to see Brooke stretching. I looked at the clock. 6:30. On cue the nurse walked in.

"I am terribly sorry but visiting hours are over. One of you can stay." We all nodded and I looked at Usher.

"You can stay man, she's your daughter." He snorted.

"She's your girl, and your baby. Crawl into that bed, and make sure my princess gets enough sleep." I nodded, and hugged him.

"She's beautiful." He whispered, and I nodded.

"Thank you Usher, for everything. I think we'll come and stay with you for a little bit. I think she'll need that." He nodded, and I smiled. I hugged everyone else, and once I got to Scooter, he smiled. He got really close to my ear.

"Bad news Justin..... Tour in 4 days." I froze. He pulled away, and I just nodded. I got back onto the bed after slipping off my shoes, and taking everything out of my pockets. I pulled the blankets over mine and Brooke's body. My arm snaked around her body, and pulled her close.

"I love you baby girl, more than anything." She pushed herself more into my body.

"As I love you handsome." She kissed my hand and drifted to sleep.

-Dun Dun Dun! That is a wrap!-