My Photo Shoot! I'm so Excited! Ah!

My Photo Shoot!

I'm so

Excited!

Ah!

-Brooke's P.O.V-

So, I haven't told anyone, but. I got the job, the modeling job. I am so damn excited.

I have to model today, so it's also the day, I have to tell them.

I am currently sitting in the living room, playing COD Black Ops with Ryan and Chaz, kicking ass.

Justin is still asleep, of course. I just got off the phone, with Julliard, and I have to be there at

1:00

and it's

9:00

So, I'm okay.

The door swung open, and My dad walked in. I smiled widely, and paused the game.

"Daddy, I have good news." He returned, with his flawless smile.

"I do too, but you go first."

I pulled my lips wider making my smile huge.

"I got the Job." I shouted, and Chaz and Ryan got it before my dad did, throwing their arms around me. I giggled, and hugged them back.

"Wait, do you mean the modeling job?" I nodded, and he smiled.

"Okay, my news. Ellen wants you on her show tomorrow, so after your photo shoot, I'm guessing that is today, we need to get you on a plane, and head back to Cali." I nodded, and squealed. I'm so excited. I heard a groaned, and stumbling.

"Stop, screaming, and squealing. People were trying to sleep." I giggled, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Your going to be so happy for me." I whispered in his ear. His arms wrapped around my waist, and he squeezed me.

"As long, as you stop squealing, of course." I giggled once more, and kissed his cheek.

"Well, I'm not going to be on tour." I whispered to him, he pulled away.

"I'm not happy for you, anymore." I raised my eyebrows.

"Will you let me finish?" I asked, annoyed. He nodded slowly, not really wanting me to.

"I got the modeling job, then I have to go onto Ellen." He didn't smile, he just nodded, and smirked, turning on his heels, walking back to his room.

-Justin's P.O.V-

I had to walk out of the room. She's leaving my tour. I mean, I am happy for her that she gets to do what she wants, but I want her here. I want her with me. I want to wake up, to her smiling face. I want her to be the first to hug me, after every concert. I want her eyes, to shine every time her flawless smile spreads across her perfect face. I want to tell her I love Her, every day, and for her to know, I mean it. My door opened, and I knew who it was. I rolled so, I didn't have to look at her face. She laid next to me, on the bed. Her perfume hit my nose, and I inhaled. She was wearing 'Someday'. A smile spread across my face, but it fell. Her little arm, went around my waist, and her head rested in my arm.

"Justin, what's wrong?"

Should I tell her, or not. I'm going to be a chicken shit, and go with no.

"Nothing." I said clearly, so she would believe me. She grabbed my hand, and laced our fingers.

"I don't believe you." She whispered kissing my shoulder. I sighed, come on Justin just tell her how you fell for her. Don't be stupid, just come out about it. I turned over, and came face-to-face with the angel that was sent down, and took me to heaven. Her chocolate brown eyes, gazed into mine. I placed my forehead against hers. I inhaled deeply, and answered truthfully.