Chapter 36

Usher's Hidden Princess

Chapter 36;

"Bacon!" I heard Ryan's voice erupt through the whole house. I sighed, and glanced down to the bacon that was sizzling in the skillet. I rolled my eyes, and moved to the omelet, I was working on. Mine. The Veggie, with a small amount of ham. I heard the stampede, running down the stairs, then I heard the high pitch crying, of my god-son. I heard Lori groan, and I giggled.

"Justin!" I yelled and he rushed into the kitchen.

"Make sure, this doesn't burn." He smiled, and nodded, as I ran up the stairs. Lori was about to get out of bed, when I walked into the room.

"Lay back down Momma, I got him." She smiled, and just curled back into a ball. I rushed over, and picked up Lucien.

"How is Rooke's Baby boy this morning?" I asked, and he stopped crying, and smiled. I giggled, and grabbed his clothes, and his old bottle. I walked down the stairs, Ryan and Chaz were sitting at the table in the dining room, and Justin was chilling in the kitchen. He was just staring at the food.

"Babe, staring at the food, isn't going to cook it." I giggled, and he looked at me. I smiled, and he returned it. I flipped the omelet, and put it on a plate. I placed it in the fridge, and handed Justin his. He got what he wanted, and walked into the dining room. Ryan and Chaz rushed into the kitchen, getting their omelets, and running back to the dining room. I made Lucien's bottle, while he laid against my shoulder. Justin walked in, and placed his plate in the sink. He grabbed Lucien from my arms, and I giggled. I finished his bottle, and handed it to Justin. He groaned, and I squinted my eyes.

"Please baby, I need to go shower, I have to be at the doctor's in a few." He nodded, not even bothing to ask about why, I was going to the doctor. I kissed his cheek, and walked up the stairs, and into Lori's room. She was dressed, and ready to go. She knows why we're going.

"Are you sure, you want to know, right now?" I nodded, and gulped. I didn't really but I really should know. I walked over to her closet, and started looking for the clothes, I put in here last night. I finally found the hoodie, and jeans, slipping them on, and placing a pair of TOMS on my feet. I threw my hair into a messy bun, and grabbed Lori's hand. We walked down the stairs, and I looked around.

"Okay, you boys watch Lucien, and We'll be back." They nodded, and I smiled.

I stared up at the sign.

'Child Development Center'

I gulped, and looked at Lori, she inhales, and usher's me inside. I sighed, and walked up to the front desk.

"Hello, I have an appointment with Dr. Young." The lady gave me a warm smile, and handed me paperwork. I took it with shaky hands, and walked to the chairs. I sighed, and started to fill them out.

I had Lori take them up to the desk, and she came back, taking her seat.

"It's okay Brooke." I shook my head.

"No, it's not okay, if I am, it's going to ruin Justin's career, and I'm not going to let that happen." I said, in a soft voice, as the nurse called my name. My heart beat just a little quicker, and my hands became sweaty. I inhaled deeply, and slowly rose to my feet. I walked through the doors, with Lori holding my hand. I walked into the room, and sat on the couch. I didn't want to be here. I sighed, and just took in my surrounding. Soon the doctor walked, and I slouched.

"Will you lay down, on here please." She asked, and I nodded, walking over to the reclining chair. I climbed up, and laid down.

"So Miss. Raymond, how long has it been since you had your period?" She asked, and I swallowed hard.

"Like almost two months." Her eyes opened wide for a second, but she composed herself.

"Well, can you go give us a pee sample?" I scrunched up my nose, and nodded. I followed her out of the room, and to the bathroom. She handed me, my cup.

"Just set it on this little silver thing, and walk back to the room." I nodded, and did what I was suppose to do, while she left.

"Lori, what if I am pregnant? I am not telling Justin." I said, and Lori's eyes went wide.

"Why not?" She practically yelled. I cringed, and the doctor came back in.

"Congratulations Brooklynn. You're pregnant."

My mouth opened, and tears silently began to fall.

"Would, you like to do an ultrasound?" Lori nodded for me, and I laid back, pulling my shirt up, exposing my belly.

"Lori, this can't happen to me." I sobbed, and the gel touched my skin. I closed my eyes tightly, as the tears stopped. The woman, began moving the thing around, and thats when the tears started again, when I heard.

Thump

Thump

Thump

My baby had a heart beat.

A smile formed on Lori's face as she looked at me.

"Oh come on Brooke, you know you want to smile." She told me, and she was right. I had another life growing inside of me, and the heart was beating. The smile krept onto my face, and Dr. Morgan smiled at me.

"Come back next month, and we'll check on it's development." I nodded, as I pulled my shirt down. Then the fright hit me again.

"Lori, I can't tell Justin. This will ruin his career, his life, his image. I can't go through with this. This will ruin him." She rolled her eyes.

"Brooke, how about me, Chaz, Ryan and Lucien go somewhere tonight, it's only you and Justin. Ask him, about kids, and then tell him." I nodded slowly, not even wanting to do that.

I walked into the house, and Ryan was the first one to greet us. His eyes asked the question, I knew they would. I just nodded, and his eyes got big, wrapping his arms around me.

"Congrats." I let the silent tears fall.

"Ryan, what will Justin say?" Ryan pulled away, and looked into my eyes.

"What will Justin say to what?" I heard his angelic voice surround me. I squeezed my eyes shut, and stepped away from Ryan.

"Justin.. I'm......"