Chapter 44

Chapter 44;

I stared at the wall, as Lori tugged and pulled at my hair.

"It doesn't take this much pulling to put my hair into a fish tail braid." I commented, grunting.

"Do you want the damn thing to look good?" She hissed, and I fell silent. I have been out of the hospital for about 3 hours.

"Lorianna, I swear by the time you are done, my head is going to be numb." I hissed out.

"Well, I'm done! Is you're head numb?" I threw daggers at her with my eyes.

"Shut up." She smiled, and grabbed my makeup box. I sighed, and slumped in the chair.

"This is dreadful. I swear, one little mistake from him, and I'm gone." Lori nodded in agreement.

"None of this would have happened it wasn't for that pathetic rapper he hangs out with a the time. Don't get me wrong, I love Justin, but he shouldn't be hanging out with Lil Twist! He's more intelligent than that." Lori tilted my head back, putting on concealer.

"Princess, you are breaking out." I sighed.

"I know, these damn hormones, are killing me. I can't wait until she's out of my body. I'll be able to see my beautiful baby girl. Bet, she's going to look so much like Justin." Lori snorted.

"She's going to look like you. She's going to be caramel colored." I busted out laughing. The front door opened, revealing Ryan, Chaz, Fredo, and baby Lucien.

"Momma." His little voice squeaked. Yeah, he can talk now. It was so cute when he said his first word. He can walk too, but no one likes to put him down.

"How's my baby boy." She smiled, and kissed his cheek, as Ryan kissed mine.

"How you feeling, Brooke?" He questioned, and I shrugged.

"Like a pregnant lady." He chuckled, and connected his lips to Lori's.

"Hey baby." She giggled, Chaz walked over kissing my hair. Fredo kissed my cheek, and they sat on the couch, facing us.

"So what's the occasion?" I turned to them.

"Justin is taking me out, and is trying to win me back." Chaz smiled.

"Good." I rolled my eyes, and Lori started on my makeup again. She patted my shoulder.

"Go get dessed pretty girl." I nodded, and rose to my feet. I did my little swaying walk to my room, and changed into my outfit.

The belt came right above my belly, and I slipped on a pair of wedges that matched the belt. I made my way back to the livingroom, and Lori smiled.

"You look gorgeous." I snorted.

"To bad, I have a fucking recking ball inside my dress." She giggled, and hugged me.

"I know how you feel." I smiled at her, as the doorbell rang. I sighed, and grabebd my phone.

"Wish me luck." Lori blew me a kiss, and I swung the door open to see Justin. He was wearing jeans, a pullover jacket, with a white shirt under it, and fadora. He smiled sheepishly at me.

"You look beautiful." I smiled, as he leaned down connecting his lips with my cheek. He reached out for my hand, which I gladly took. I shut the door behind me, as Justin walked me to his ferrari. He opened the passenger door for me, and I slid in, buckling my seat belt. He climbed in and smiled at me

"Do you mind if I blind fold you?" I shook my head, in confusion and he tied a bandana over my eyes.

"Are you going to tell me where we are going Justin?" I heard him chuckle.