Beach Day! Jeremy is here!

Beach Day!

Jeremy is here!

-Brooke's P/O/V-

Last night was so fun. Watching Justin have a blast singing his heart off, being onstage, talking to fans. I woke up in the death grip of a Boa, is what it seemed like but in reality I was in the protection of Justin's arms. I used my small hand to pry his arm off of me, but his grip only tightened. I sighed and turn facing him.

"Justin?" I questioned.

"Shh.." He shushed me, pulling me into him. I groaned a placed my hands against his chest.

"Justin let me go, I'm hungry." I whined, and just as I did his phone rang. Ha! My lucky day. Justin let out the cutest groan, and rolled, but kept his arm around me pulling me with him, I

rolled onto my side, and my face landed on his chest. I giggled, my hot breath hitting his side. His hand flew to his ear, holding his phone.

"Hello?" He questioned, obviously still half asleep. His chest moved slowly as he inhaled, and exhaled. I smiled, and hugged closer to him, his grip tightened.

"Yea, sure. But, can I bring some friends?" Justin's gaze turned to me. I smiled up at him, and kissed his jaw. He returned my smile, and held me closer, if that was possible.

"Thanks, let me wake everyone up, get ready. See you in about 30 minutes, one of my friend are hungry so make that an hour." He smiled, and kissed my forehead.

"Yea, later dad."

He hung up, and leaned his head against mine.

"Come on, we have to get up." He mumbled, I giggled and sat up, as his death grip on me disappeared. I sat on the edge of the bed, and checked my phone. I had 3 tweets, an email, and 1 message. I checked my tweets.

@princesslova; @BRprincess; You and JB are too cutee!! :D

@TrueBelieber97; @justinbieber; you and @BRprincess; are the cutest hiphop couple(:

@HanleyMcCallJB; @BRprincess; You are so lucky to be on tour with JB.

I giggled, and didn't tweet back. My email was from a designer, asking me to model for him, whenever we are in Florida. I'll have to talk to my dad. My text was from Lori, Just say hi.

I unplugged my phone, as I heard a groan, and a smack. I put the charger into my bag, and stood up, glancing in the direction of the groans. Getting a glimpse of Justin hitting Chaz with a pillow.

"Man, stop it. I was having a really good dream." He mumbled, and rolled hugging into his pillow.

"About what man?" Ryan asked. Chaz chuckled.

"The princess of this tour. Let's say she is amazing in bed." My eyes went wide, and I turned my full attention.

"You will never find out, so why don't you wake your ass up." I said, walking over, and pulling his pillow out from under his head. He groaned, as I started nailing him in the head with the pillow.

"Chaz dude wake up, we're going to eat, then going to the beach, to hang with my dad." Justin said, walking over to his suitcase. I smiled. Yay! The beach. Chaz groaned and rolled onto his back.

"Is Brooke going?" He asked scanning my body. I slapped his chest.

"Pervert, and yes, I'm going." He sat up, and smiled at me. I rolled my eyes, and walked over to my suitcases. Luckily I had on pajama pants, and a baggy shirt, so I wasn't revealing anything. I grabbed my outfit, and ran to the bathroom before anyone else could. I changed quickly and put my hair into the braid. I put on waterproof make-up, and smiled. I walked out of the bathroom tossing my clothes into the suit case, zipping it up. I turned around, Chaz had on swimming trunks, and a tank. Ryan wore the same thing, and so did Justin. They all had on Snapbacks. Justin had on VANS. Chaz and Ryan had on converse. Really? I rolled my eyes, and grabbed my phone from the bed, slipping it into my back pocket, ignoring the looks, I got from the guys. I grabbed my tote bag, and turned to the guys. Chaz looked away whistling. Really Chaz, really? Your such an idiot. Ryan smiled, and raised his eyebrows. I cringed, and walked passed them, grabbing the hotel keys from the counter.