Chapter 32

Chapter 32;

-Justin-

"Justin, are you going to go pick up Brooke?" My mother's voice asked, and I shot out of bed.

"Shit!" I groaned and threw the blanket off of my body. I reached over and grabbed my phone.

3 Missed Calls from Princess♥

5 Missed Calls from Scooter

I called Brooke back, and she answered on the first ring.

"Hello?" Her voice rang.

"I am so sorry baby, I just woke up." She giggled.

"It's okay. Scooter got the Shoot pushed back an hour. So hurry your ass up, and pick me up. I wanna see your handsome face." I smiled, and walked to my closet.

"What color are you wearing baby?"

"Red." I could hear the confusion in her voice. I chuckled.

"Alright Beautiful. Give me like 20 minutes." I said.

"Alright baby." She replied before hanging up. I tossed my phone into my bed, and walked over to my closet. I grabbed my red skinny jeans. Black V-neck, since Brooke loves to see me in V-necks, a black leather jacket, black supras', and my silver whistle. I jogged to my bathroom, and quickly took a shower. I got out wrapping a towel around my waist, and rubbing the fog off of the mirror. I blow dried my hair quickly, and fixed it. I got dressed, sprayed on Micheal Jordan Flight, and headed down the stairs, after grabbing my phone from my room.

"Bye Momma, on my way to Brooke's." I called out.

"Bye Justin, tell her I say Hi." I chuckled, and grabbed my Fisket keys from the table by the door. I walked down the sidewalk to my car, and jumped in, starting it. I pulled out, and sped down the road to Brooke's house, or Usher's. I parked out front, and honked my horn, before getting out and walking to the passenger side. I saw Brooke come out in a tight skirt, and a striped blouse, red was her accessorie color. I chuckled, until she walked closer and I could clearly see her cleavage. I licked my lips, looking away. Damn.

"Hey baby." She said, getting strangly close to my body. I smiled at her, and placed my lips on hers.

"Good Morning." I opened the door, and she got in. Her legs, were oh so sexy! She looked fly. I walked around getting in. I grabbed her hand, and pulled it up to my lips.

"You look beautiful today baby." I complimented her, she blushed and looked away.

"Thank you." She whispered, and stared out the window. I drew small circles, and hearts on her hand, and she giggled. We pulled up to the studio, and she opened her door, stepping out, fixing her skirt. I licked my lips, and bit down on my bottom one. I opened my door, and stepped out. My Supra smacking the pavement. I shut the door, and locked it. I wrapped my arms around Brooke's waist as I got next to her. She leaned into me, and wrapped hers around my waist. We walked in, and the receptionist looked at us.

"Hello Mr. Bieber, and Miss. Raymond." We nodded to her, and I walked over grabbing the papers. Brooke followed me to the room, which lucky for me was on the first floor. I pushed open the door, and Brooke strutted past me. I stared at her perfect ass as she did so. Mo eeped, and hugged her.

"I'm going house hunting with you correct?" Brooke nodded, and I heard another girl scream. Brooke turned, and screamed as well. Holy Shit. Brooke sprinted in her heels to a girl around our age.

"Lori!" She shouted, and wrapped her arms around the blown up girl. Pregnant much? Wait isn't that who Brooke is moving in with? I walked over and Brooke wrapped her arms around me.