Lunch, with JB, and his friends. This is going to be... Interesting

This is going to be...

Interesting

____________________

I just got to the studio, last night was fun with Rebecca, we went to a club.

I opened the door of the studio and the receptionist greeted me.

"Hello Brooke, same as yesterday." I nodded and smiled walking over to the elevator. My supra's dragging the ground. My skinny jeans hugged m.... I got in the elevator and pressed '5'. It stopped the worst ding ever sounded, and I stepped off, twirling the keys to my Lamborghini Reventon Roadster. My sexy car, dad got for my 16th birthday. I walked over to the door, and pushed it open. Still spinning my keys.

I noticed right away, that Chaz, and Ryan were chilling on the couch. I walked in and my dad smiled at me.

"Hey Princess, how was Rebecca's?" He asked, I grunted and rolled my eyes, trying to make it sound boring. He raised his eyebrows.

"Don't try to lie to me Brooke Marie. People know about you, so look what happened last night." He said turning to his laptop, going to the news showing picture of me and Rebecca at the club, shit! I smiled sweetly at him.

"Awe, Daddy you can't be mad at me." He inhaled deeply, and glared at me.

"Brooke Marie, don't do it again. You gotta watch out now. People know your my daughter." I sighed and nodded.

"Sorry daddy." I said innocently kissing his cheek, and turning to the guys.

"What's up boys?" I asked walking over to them. They smiled and shrugged.

"Nothing much, chilling here until JB is done so we can go to the mall." I nodded, and sat between them, on my twitter, yeah, I made one. I was following a lot of people now. I had a few followers, but not to many. I just made it last night, but I bet by tomorrow, I will at least have over 1,000. I smiled at them sweetly, and stated.

"You boys better be following me on twitter." I looked at each of them. They quickly picked up their phones and went to twitter. I giggled as Justin walked out the booth wearing an outfit, that I think made him look so cute. I mean like damn! His glasses made his face even more adorable. He smiled at me, and showed me his phone. He was on my twitter, I giggled and rolled my eyes. He pressed follow and turned it off. He slipped it into his pocket, and started talking to my dad. I looked over to the corner and saw my brother sitting there. I smiled, and raised my eyebrows. They giggled and came running over to me. They hopped into my lap, causing me to let out my breath.

"What the heck, you two." I hissed catching my breath.

They smiled sweetly, and I smirked. Tickling them. They squealed and squirmed trying to get away from me. Making me laugh. I let them go, and they ran over to dad, and hid. I looked at the time. 12. Good, I'm starving.

"Dad, I'm hungry, so I'm going to get something to eat." The guys shot up.

"We are too." I raised my eyebrows at them.

"Seriously?" I asked, they smiled and nodded, so I looked at Justin.

"If your free, and hungry, you are welcome to come." I said smiling.

"Hey, take your brothers and go to Mickey D's. I call and tell them to clear it out." I nodded and looked at the boys.

"Wanna go to Mickey D's" I said in a happy voice. They smiled hugely, and ran over to me hugging my legs. I giggled and smiled. Naiyd, was picked up by Justin, and Usher was picked up by Ryan. I turned to my dad.