My date with Justin(:

-Justin's P.O.V-

Last night was a blast. It was fun watching Brooke have a blast, but I saw that Jay made her feel uncomfotable with the questions about the necklace, and ring on her finger. I slid my glasses more onto my face, before I slid open the bathroom door, stepping into it. I examined my face. Every girl thought I was perfect, but why? Oh thats right.. I'm Justin Bieber. but in reality I'm far from perfect. I'm your normal teenage man, the only difference, is I get to live my dream. I heard the light flicker on, in the room. I guess my princess just woke up.

-Brooke's P.O.V-

I stumbled off of the bed, in the hotel room. That we went to last night. Last night was kind of fun, but then again, it was a little awkward, being asked those questions about my necklace, and my ring. It's kind of hard, not holding Justin's hands in view of the camera, or having to be like. Oh it's just a friend, because I want it to be so much more than just my friend. I want him to be my everything. Like the only thing my world seems to revolve around is him Justin Drew Bieber. 17 year old boy, born in Canada. I'm falling fast, and hard. I sighed, and flicked on the light. I rubbed my eyes, with my fist and looked around. No Justin, then I noticed the bathroom light was on. He must be in there. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table.

New Message

Received: 7:34 A.M

Unknown Number

Hey Gorgeous! I miss you. Can't wait to get you in my bed!(;

I raised my eyebrows. What the hell? I erased the message, and tossed my phone onto the bed, while I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a soda from the fridge and popped it open. I walked into the living area, and sighed as I fell into the cushions of the couch. I grabbed the remote, and turned on Gossip.

"So, Justin and Brooke were caught walking out of Kat Von D's tattoo parlor in New York a few days ago." (IK its in Hollywood, but just pretend.)

"holding hands. We got a couple a picture, and look, what is that on Brooke's finger?" It showed a picture of me fixing my hair, and then showed a close up of my ring. I gasped, you could clearly see the 'J'

"So why is Brooke wearing a ring with the letter 'J' on it?" I sighed, and turned it to music channels, not wanting to hear anymore. This is so annoying. They need to bug out of my damn business. I closed my eyes, and leaned against the back of the couch. The bathroom door creaked open, exposing Justin dressed, and ready for the day.

"Babe, why are you dressed, and ready to go?" I asked, with my eyebrow raised. He chuckled.

"Because, I'm not planning on sitting around here all day. I'm going to the mall with my boys, while I guess you girls are going somewhere else." I giggled, and nodded.

"Oh, and babe for our date. Nothing fancy." I nodded once more.

"Baby, I'm glad I get to hear your voice, and you not get in trouble." I said, standing up, grabbing my Dr. Pepper from the coffee table. I walked past him to the bedroom, grabbing my phone from the bed, I decided I would text Pattie, Carin, and Mama Jan.

Sent: 7:56 A.M

Pattie, Mama, CC

Hey, do you guys want to go get breakfast, then go get our nails done?

I hit send, and walked over to my suit cases, that were perched against the wall. I bent down searching for an outfit, to wear.

"Babe, I'm heading out. See you later!" I heard Justin call. I nodded to myself, and continued searching the bag.