Kyra the sket.

yhyh everyone calls me kyra the sket cause i loved having sex with diffrent people it wasnt my fault my mum was a prostitute and had me at a very young age, she had me at 15 and is now expecting another,yhyh my life was messed but ididnt care, i was a breed aka mixrace i had blue eyes and the bummiest lips not being vain but i did get allot of attention of set bumm boys,Most of the time i stayed with my granma cause she cared about me the most she  didnt know about my skettish movements and if she did i worm my way out and lie i allways do when it comes to my gran i cant have her thinking im a slagg cause she did so much for me, my dad was never around, to be honest i dont know who he is?

Im in year 11 now, and i kept telling myself everything was gunna change ineeded to find myself a nice breed that looks after me proplerly cause am not really good with choosing boys i allways choose the violent ones,the last boy i had cheated on me and when i found out i went crazy and he tried to stabb me, ihave had the worst look this year i want a new start.

nextday*

I woke up and got dressed i had a shower and then jumped out, i was semi excited to go back to school cause it ment new boys there, i got my blackberry and pinned my fav girl leshan, it took her about 20mins to reply i told her i'd meet her in school then she said she was gunnah be late LOOL she was never on time for school. i slicked my hair back in a bun and out my school skirt on it was bare short but owell i put my vans on and i put makeup on my face,skets dont allways were nuff make up so yanoo.

1hourlater.

iwas in the toliets with this breed kyle,we were lipsin for time then i sucked him off he gave me a £5 i didnt complain but something told me we would end up cheking cause anyone i sucked off i would never give them my pin but i gave him mine,he kept saying he liked me allot and wanted to take me out one day i just smiled and walked out cassj,i walked up to leshan she was standing with her boy luelle dont get me wrong yeah ano leshans my besty but the things i would do with luelle OMG! hes the bummiest boy in out year brown light skin with his eyebrows slashed,he was allways swaggered out he smelt bumm to but he's never cheated on leshan they've been together since like year8.

Me; yes luelle.

Luelle;yes kyra. ;)

Me: Lesshaaaann!

*biggg hug*

Leshann: missed you nuff baby girl!

Me: Anoo"! you've been spending nuff time with that boy of yours

leshan; come we go for a walk...

she saw  nuff of  luelle's boys  comming over and she knew they were gunnah churps me so she pushed me towards outside,iwalked with her and we had some long convoo! it was funny,shee was ona bout her and luelle beating and her cousin walked in LOOL it sounded bare funny.

Kyle; yooo kyra need you a split second.

with that he pushed me towards the toilets and we was lipsing,we didnt do anything we just lipsed his breath smelt amazing and then he stoped..

Kyle;kyra i wanna make you my wifey?

me; aww thats cute but you do know everyone calls me a sket.

Kyle: yhyh idc i dont think you are i think your beautiful,who ever calls you a sket's getting banged idc your my wifey now?

Me: LOOOL thankyou&okay your my boyX

we sat there lipsing again more pasionate this time,he lifted me up and we lipsed more and then the bell went,he held my hand and walked me to lesson,aww he was bare cute him. leshan&luelle walked up to me and leshann and started smiling them to couldnt keep there hands off each other they were allways lipsing eachother,-_-

Yoooo!

i turned around to see some blickboy he was staring at me and licking his lips,iknew what he wanted but i was gunnah change now new kyra,i gave him a screw then walked away he grabbed my arm and pushed me into the wall who did this blacky think he was he kept telling me to suck his dick i just kept refusing,he got his crusty african hand and slapped me across my face hard i could feel a mark appearing,i started bawling and he started laughing. kyle was walking with a teacher obvs in trouble he looked vexx, when he saw me crying and the african he came up to me, he looked at my cheek and the african smiling and he gave him one blow to the face i was crying more cause iknew he was allready introuble he hugged me in for a bigg hugg then he took me to the toielets to clean the tears from my face,he looked at me then started kissing me again i felt sooo safe with kyle.