Chapter3

I dont think me and kyle was going out anymore cause on that day i aired him thats the day we never spoke again, i got dirtier&&i think everyone knew but noone called me a sket or anything cause i was safe with the right people,Leshan&&luelle were still going out but he kept cheating on her with some blond bitch who leshan had a fight with,apart from that everything was alright,My mum still hasnt had her baby she's due anytime soon so i stay at my house sometimes... Leshan was sleeping at mine tonight so it was gunnah be good, i told her not to bring luelle cause i didnt have a man so it would be bare akward cause they allways beat when they have the chance,she was upset for abit&& then she got over it, iwanted a shout tonight so i sent a Bc saying whats happening tonight about 5 people poped up saying theres a party so i desided to get ready with leshan she was loooking nicee with her hair slicked back &&her hightops with blackshorts she was looking niceee, i was wearing a croptop&& some shorts && heels i was looking semi nice but not as nice as leshan i could tell she was getting stared at the most, i just started dancing with her when luelle comes along he grabbs  leshans arm and  takes her upstairs to the bedroom! great im alone! Leshan promised she wouldnt get off on me and then she does sad bitch#

i just danced there on my own when some piff boy walks in i stoped and went to get some food, he was looking bare nice with his brown skin and he was staring at me i was getting secretly happs i got my berry out and pined leshan and told her to come back down she didnt reply so they were obviously beating, i changed my pm to at the shubzz and nuff heads poped up to me to tell me to link them i aired, the unknown buum guy was walking my way i just had to act cassj so i just got another drink..

unknow person: heyy b wah you doing here alone?

Me: my friends here?

unknown person: where all i see i some piff girl sitting allone..#

with that he lifted me up and walked me outside the house we started talking&&getting to know eachother it was bare cold outside so he gave me his jacket to wear i felt special cause he put his arm around me and walked me home,i just realised my mum wasnt in and leshan got off with luelle so i invited him inside he looked at me and then moved into me for a kiss a kissed him pasionatly for 10minuets he didnt take my clothes off or anything so iknew he werent that kind of guy i told him he could stay so he stayed with me i felt safe in his arms inbed he kept looking at me and giving me little pecks in bed. i woke up in his arms with him asleep i got up slowly&&went in the bathroom to brush my teeth i got my phone out and rang my mum there was no reply again, i called my gran and asked her where my mum was&&then she told me shes had the baby in hospital, i got dressed quick&&woke keon up he was looking confused when he saw i was dressed bare early then he saw tears in my eyes and got up asking me whats up?

me: My Mums in hospital :'(

keon; why whats happened to her?

Me;shes having the baby..

keon; ok wait il come with you..

me; no you stay here..

keon; but i wanna come with my baby wait lemmie get my stuff on..

he payed for the taxi so i got in with him i began to cry cause he was being soo nice to me and he didnt think i was just some dumb sket,he walked in the hospital with me&&then we walked to the desk to find my mums room when i saw her lying there i ran up to her keon just stood there looking around then we heard little crys i turned round to see a little boy crying,Keon started smilling as i walked up to the cot i picked him up and instantly he stoped his big blue eyes stared at me i started crying and keon came over and put his  arm over me i put the baby down and cried for about an hour..My mum was finally awake she looked at me and tried to give me a hug but she was in to much pain i walked over to her and hugged her for time keon walked out and left us for awhile, My mum still didnt have a name for the new baby so i told her to call him Lucas LOOL iknow its a common name but she didnt have any other names. i walked out of her room to lett her rest ilooked at the time and it said half9 woow ive been here for time,i walked out the room to see keon sitting there he looked bare tired but when he saw me he started smilling aww he waited.