chapter40

Dylan was still packing his stuff, jayden was crying and naveah was scared, she was just sitting under her bed, I got my phone out and rang josh he answered straight away..;

Me: josh can you come get naveah please? Were in some trouble and I don't want my baby upset..

Josh; what kind of trouble? Where is she you okay?

I just burst out crying down the phone, he said he was comming now so I put the phone down and started crying again, dylan walked into the room..

Dylan: hurry the fuck up nd pack!

Me: I'm not going anywhere.

Dylan was bare angry I could tell, then the door bell rang I went to answer it then josh came in,

Dylan: what's he doing here?

Josh: I've come to get my daughter? Problem?

Dylan swung for josh but I went in the middle so he couldn't hit him, naveah was watching all this and she was just crying josh hugged her tight then put her in his car, I gave him her stuff and told him what was going on,

Josh; no. I won't let you run, you can come stay with me?

Me: I can't

Josh: you can, look I don't care now, I love you naveah Williams, your My baby and you'll always be I know you want me too cause Renee told me she told me me and you should just be together, I know your with someone now but me and you was good together, I would never have done this to you? I would never put you's in this kind of danger.

I was speechless, I never thought josh liked me but now I knew his true feelings, I got my clothes then packed em in a bag I picked up jayden and started walking towards My car, I put jayden in then put naveah in the back, she stoped her crying, josh on the other hand stood there waiting for us to get in his car but I didn't, I just started driving, Far far away from here, All this was too much stress I had to stay away from there abit.

Me: naveah where do you wanna go baby?

Naveah: daddy's house :(

Me: hmm baby.

She started crying again.

*