Chapter 10

5MONTHS LATER;

Me and Josh were together,Weve been together for months i was bare happy when he asked me out loool he did it at colly nuff people were there just chillin but anyways yeah joshy is my baby now we spend like everyday together he comes round and i sometimes go round to his,his mums soo young shes got bright red hair and he mixed skin its a nice caramely but light colour she is soo pretty, his little brother&sister were cute too they allways gave me hugs when i came.

Me and josh were sat in bed together talking;

Me; joshy..

Josh; yee?

Me;ilove you+your eyes

Josh; lool is that all you wanted to say you was getting me happy then.

Me; ahahh what did you think iwas gunna say?

Josh; BEATS!

with that i just started laughing,Me and josh havent beat yet cause were waiting for the special time he keeps asking to but i allways wanna wait i dont see the point in rushing in things,i jumped out of bed and got ready..

Josh; where we going today wife?

Me;erm i was going to meet my mate from london but you can come if you want?

Josh; whats her name?

Me; leshan ive not seen her in time and she's allways been there for me, actually you should come cause shes got a boy called luelle them too are soo cute together, maybe you and him could get along?

Josh; nice name&im not gay so i dont want to meet him wife i wanna stay here just me and you!

Me; maybe later.

i put my shorts on and then my top i jelled my hair in curls and let it set i put a tiny bit of makeup on then walked downstairs,i could see his mum in the kitchen making breakfast i just walked into the living room and sat down 5mins later josh came down...

Josh; ey baby i might come with you.

Me;yeyey hurry get ready now then.

Josh;wait till mum finishes breakfast

Me; ive gotta meet her now though so get ready and we'll eat on the way promise

Josh; i wanna eat now just wait.

Me; i cant ive gotta go.

Josh; fs let me eat.

josh was actually taking the mik he was just watching tv so i got up and walked out i slammed the door behind me and walked down the road to go trainstation.

Josh's POV;

i think kyra was mad at me cause she walked out she slammed the door too shes soo impatient i was gonna go with her to meet this 'Leshan' girl but she left before i could say anything,i walked up to my mum and kissed her on the cheek.

Mum; heyy babes.

Josh; mummy!

Mum; who slammed the door before?

Josh; oh just kyra shes mad at me cause i didnt get ready eventhough i was bare hungry,she's been soo moody lately.

Mum; tut you shoud go after her she probs on her period or something,

josh; too much info mum+i think its she doesnt wanna have sex with me i think shes a virgin,she never really talked about her ex boyfriends much its like they didnt exisits but one time i was bare bored i went on her phone and saw messages from some jerome+tyrone+luelle but luelle is her friends boyfriend so she wouldnt do anything +i trust her.