Chapter23..

LATER THAT DAY...

*

Naveah; mummy can we go daddy's?

Me; il'l have to see if he's in first he might not be in..

Naveah; okay mummy if he's in can we go shopping then get something to eat?

Me; yes babyyXx

i got my phone out then rang josh he wasnt answering me i kept ringing hm but i didnt get no reply i tried his mums phone but nobody was answering there either  i decided to go round cause ii knew this wasnt looking good his mum normally answers her phone i got naveah dressed then walked to his, i knocked on the door then there was no answer i tried again 2 times nobody was answering then i could see inside the window his mum was lying there on the floor and Josh was next to her the twins were just sat there crying i knocked on the window so they knew i was there then i ran for help, after about 2hours of being in the hospital the nurse told us;

Nurse; they've been in a bad assult josh could have been killed this was really life threatining he's in a coma at the moment and for his mum its like she's been assulted to they both had marks at the back of there heads so someones obviously done something, anyway we;ll get the police to talk to you later right now you can come see them..

i walked into josh's room he looked bare lifeless i couldnt take it i burst into tears i just couldnt hold all these feelings in anymore it was to much i actually loved him i know i did and he knew it he is probs the only person id actually ever love the way he looks at me they way he makes me feel i didnt feel right with Trey,dont get me wrong he was nice but tbh i think me and him should just be good friends  dont know how he will take it but ive gotta tell him asap i wanted my baby Josh back he was the love f my life not Trey, i walked into the other room to see his mum she looked like she was dead but with her eyes open her body was sooo still ive never seen her like this befor it was like something else took other her,she was just sat there looking at me i walked up to her and kissed her cheek i felt a tear roll down her cheek.......