Chapter2

Kyle continued to lips me until we got on the bed i walked over to shut the window and jayden was still there i had to quickly stop and run and tell jayden to move but something told me he was staying till i came back out,kyle wanted to beat me now i could tell cause he was bare grinning at me, i wasnt thinking about kyle i was thinking about jayden he made me feel waay better and he was a good beat. i stoped when kyle was gunnah put it in me..

kyle; whats wrong i thought you wanted this?

Me;i do but i dont want it rushed..

Kyle: wtf that dont make sense have you forgot im your boy not that boy who you was with.

Me;Iknow you are&alright am going for air lock the door when your done.

Kyle:kkk bye.

with that i ran to jaydens car he was on the phone when he saw me come he put it down..

Jayden:you took your time?

me; ano sorry just had to sort a few things out with my boy..

jayden; you've gotta boy?

Me: yeh thats why what happened between me and you shouldnt have happened sorry if i led you on.. :/

Jayden; is that y he dragged you ohoh okay allow it it was a mistake you comming to chill or you going back in..

Me: erm what do you want me to do??

Jayden: come with me and come get a burger

i couldnt help laughing at jayden was soo sweet and he made me laugh all the time without a fail...

Monday***

it was monday and it was school today i couldnt be arsed i slept in bed for an extra 1hour iknew i was gunnah be late,but tbh i didnt care school was dead anyway i got 3miss calls 2off jayden&1 off kyle, leshan pinned me and asked me if i was comming in i replied yeah but late... i got ready and walked in my mums room ididnt know she was back her belly was getting bare big she looked even prettier sleeping on her side her curly brown hair looking shinny aww iloved my mummy i planted a kiss on her head and left. i was walking to the busstop when some ugle african came up to me he thought he was bum but he just wasnt he kept asking for my number.. i kept saying no untill i got on the bus he followed me and sat next to me i was getting vex at this cause he must of thought i liked him i got my phone out and text jayden, i asked him where he was and ididnt get a reply so obviously he was still asleep.. there was one piff white boy at the back of the bus he was looking bare nice i got up and moved to the back the african tried chirpsing me again and the whitey started laughing cause he saw me getting vex,he started talking to me..

whitey: you alright b?

Me; no ive got some ugle african thinking i like him..

Whitey; LOOL lips me and he'll think your with me.

i placed my lips on his they were bare soft hmm it felt nice he inserted his tounge in mine and then we started kissing passionatly the african gave me some screw and got off the bus the whitey continued to lips me and we didnt stop till it was my stop he was bumm,he got off the bus with me and walked me to school i felt loved and safe with him after he left i got him pin,his name was jacob he loooked even nicer on his dp. i walked in school and got a ear full off the dumb teacher asking why am so late for school i just said bus and walked into lesson,i saw kyle sitting there with his boys obviously getting in trouble i just sat next to leshan and started talking about jacob she just laughed..

I was airing kyle and he knew i was so he just allowed me and chilled with his boys all day at lunch these girls came up to him idunno who they where but he was flirting with her and they walked off together so  obvs me and kyle was finished.. leshan saw my face and walked with me luelle was angry cause he didnt get a kiss off his girl he looked at me and was bare screwing  i gave him a dirty too and walked off with leshan  i started balling like a bitch but she understood. kyle came over and gave me a hugg the girl who he was with started screwing me and that i gave her one blow and she was down kyle gave me a tight hug and started kissing me passionalty i moved cause iknew thats not what he wanted he wanted the girl he got off with so i walked off cass airing him when he shouted my name.