Chapter4

I needed To see someone cause i knew keon didnt wanna see me again i just split with him cause he was in JD having sex with some next girl when he was ment to be working well he must off thought i would take him back or somethink,i wanted to see kyle cause i knew he could help me or make me feel better even though we split like that and we havent spoke since, i walked to his house cold and no coat i just wanted to see him about the pregnant thing and hear what he would tell me to do cause he allways told me good advise, i still loved kyle nuff iduno why we ended like that i think i just went out with keon as a distraction seen as kyle has a wifey too, I got to kyles house and stood outside crying i waited for about 20mins and then knocked on he didnt answer untill about 10mins i just stood there and started crying more, he opened the door then looked at me i gave him a weak smile then he gave me some next big hug,his chest was showing and it looked like he was working out more he led me into his room and sat me on his bed.

Kyle; whats happened baby?

Me: split up with keon yeah && now im preggz?*cries*

kyle; hmm come.

he grabbed my hand then put me to bed i just sat in bed while he went downstairs,ii got my berry out&&cheked i had about 205 pins i went down the list and checked the important ones there was one off keon saying hes sorry and it just happend and shit like that what got me angry was that the gil was bare smiling when i caught em and she kep staring at me like iknow her and i wont slap her down, Rahhh keon must have been drunk to have done that. i woke up with kyle next to me he looked so cute sleepin as soon as i made a move he woke up and started kissing me on the lips pastionatly it felt nice to feel his lips again.

Me: so what am i gonna do?

kyle; about what?

Me; the baby :(

kyle; ohoh keep inih but if you wont be able to cope get ridd il help you anyways so unoo do what u want b i wont judge you we've all done mistakes baby girl.

Me;thanks

*kiss*

Kyle; yanoo what i miss our beats yanoo can we beat now?

Me; LOOOL later man im still tired.

Kyle; i see i see iyte promise doe..

Me: promise.

i got my berry out and saw a message from keon saying he wants to link today i just put iytee where and he sed my house so i got washed and changed into kyles polo shirt&&my leggings i was looking sexy doe gotta admitt it.

Kyles Pov;

Hmmmm i got kyra back! iknew she would come back to me she clearly loves me more then that 'keon' hes some dickhead him for getting he preggz and not using nout but i would have probz have done the same thing LOOL,i wanted to wifey kyra again but she would probz say no we beat anyway so that satified me she was driving me crazy mann shes gone better then last time,i got my berry out and pinned her asking her if she was comming back there was no reply till about an hour then she sed cant soz x and changed her status to with my baby keon. nahh ive gotta admitt that did semi hurt me,her leading me on like that and going back to her ex who fucked next gyall at work naah thats deep she chose him over me naah. I belled her line then asked her wtf she just sed she cant talk and shes sorry,I dashed my phone at the wall bare angry at what she done cause she was telling me she loves me and shit like that and she let me beat her and everything i guess she really is a sket moving like that... i had some next rapid wash and walked to luelle's i got there and it was bare dark i knocked on the door then leshan came down.

Me; yoo b

leshan;Luelle's upstairs asleep..

Me; i need to  chat to him b lemmie wait till he wakes up..

Leshan was looking bare nervous but she let me in,her legs were looking nice too as she walked upstairs i pinged luelle bare times,Then i got a reply he was at work wtf..

me; Leshaaan come ere a split second..

Leshan; wait man

bare moaning upstairs naa she was beating next man cheating on my bestfriend while i was here and in hiss house and everything naah i felt sorry for him all these girls are the same dick hungry and begging it i walked up the stairs and saw leshan there on top of some white boy..

me; Leshan man what you doing..#

Leshan; its not what it looks like yeah

white boy: what does it Look like

he was bare laughing i was set to shot him a box for sleeping with my bestfriends wifey but i allowed it and walked out the house leaving leshan standing there crying i belled luelle and told him what happened he sounded bare vex i felt bare sorry for the white boy still at there yard like he wasnt gonna get fucked up,

1week***

back to kyra's pov;

Leshan&&luelle aint dealing no more even though they've been dealing for about 3years apperantly leshan cheated on him naah i semi thought that was deep but i cant talk ive done it to with kyle,Me and keon were dealing again& i was beging to show with my belly and everything yes i desided to keep cause i knew i had family to support me and help me and the baby, After leshan and luelle ended she doesnt holla me anymore she just stays at her house cause nuff people have started calling her a sket after 1 little mistake that she done its not like she goes around sucking people off she stays faithfull in relationships unlike me

Leshan:  ive fucking messed up kyra!

Me; its alright babes he'll forget about it..

Leshan; he wont hes the sort of person not to forget about things + who i did it with he doesnt like him..#

Me; aww idunoo then baby..

she just sat there crying for the whole day i didnt know what to say to her cause the damage had been done and i didnt know how to make her feel any better..