Chapter 29 Gwen /

As I stumbled into the elevator, I didn't believe what I was seeing. I looked into those beautiful brown eyes again and I realized how much I missed him. I miss looking directly to him, breathing the same air as him, and mostly feeling him.

The elevator door closed and I didn't realize how long I was staring at him. I remembered all those messages he sent me. All those voicemails I ignored to hear. I kept all of those just to live my life. It made me realize how much I missed him.

"Zayn." I said, taking a breath.

"Gwen." He said back. His voice rang my ears again. I never heard of him for a long time now. "You're back."

"Yes. Yes I am." I said. My heart beats faster and faster as I was with him. I couldn't stop looking at him. I really missed him and I regreted not hearing and looking at his messages. I broke my eye contact and stood next to him. The elevator doors closed and I felt clastraphobic the longer I was with Zayn. Why does it have to be in the ninth floor?

"So, it's been a long time." Zayn said, trying to start up a conversation. "We've missed you." He said. I turned my head and looked at him again. He was looking down.

"We?" I said.

"Yeah. All of us. Louis, Harry," I tensed when I heard Harry. "Don't worry, we made up." Zayn smiled. Looking at me for half a second then looked at the front. "Niall, Liam, Allan. Especially Jasmine." He chuckled. "She really missed you."

"Only them?" I asked him. He nodded. "How about you?" Zayn froze. "Did you miss me?" I asked in curiosity. I tried to look him in the eye, but it was hard since he was looking down.

When Zayn finally met with my eyes, I felt like time froze and it was only me and him again. I remembered the last time that happened. It felt like magic happened again. I really missed him so much. While I was in California, I always kept on thinking about him. I remembered his eyes. How it looks like it was shining. When he laughs, he looks adorable. I even remembered his lips perfectly.

It took me to realize that we weren't moving. Literally. The elevator wasn't moving. We were stuck in the fourth floor. "We're not moving." I walked to the buttons and pressed the red light. A voice came out of the speakers.

"I'm sorry to say that this elevator is currently unavailable. We'll call the maintenance as soon as possible. In the mean time, you would be staying inside for quite few hours. Have a great day and sorry for the trouble." I sighed in frustration.

"You're kidding me!" I said, stomping my foot. I sighed again. I looked back at Zayn and saw that he was smiling. "Aren't you frustrated? We're stuck in the elevator for a few hours." I said, raising an eyebrow at him. I really want to get out of here. I'm getting really clastraphobic here.

"Not really." Zayn said. I looked at him, my face saying if he's crazy. "At least I get to spend more time with you." I litterally couldn't breathe when I heard him say that. Why does Zayn make me feel like this?

"Aren't you worried that we won't get out of here?" I asked. "We're staying here for a long time."

"Which means I get to spend time with you for a long time." He said. I could feel my face burn when he said those words. I struggled to breathe, but it was really hard. He litterally took my breath away. I sat down on the floor, cross legged. Zayn sat down right in front of me. Silence filled up the small room.

"I missed you." He said after seconds. "I dind't have the chance to say good bye."

"I'm sorry about that." I apologized. "You already know why." I said, trying not to look at him. Without realizing it, Zayn started to hold my hand and rub the back og my hand.