Chapter 15 Gwen /

I felt uncomfortable as Harry bombarded me with questions, especially since we were talking about Zayn.

My heart started to flutter as I thought about Zayn. His raven black hair that was always on a quiff, his brown eyes that I'm pretty sure shines every time I lock eyes with him. His full pink lips was always on a smile, but sometimes on a tight line that made him look dark and mysterious. But it wasn't his features that I liked about him. It was his personality. How he can talk easily with me, and sometimes was clumsy. How he sometimes go from sunshine to mysterious. At first I thought of him as a bad boy, boys I usually would date, but he actually was a nice person to talk to.

But I stopped thinking about Zayn as a blonde girl walked in gracefully yet classy. I notice that when she walks, her hips sway a bit in a slow pace and she takes time walking. My eyes went wide as my mouth was slightly ajar when the girl kissed Zayn on the cheek and called him 'babe'. She hugged him as if she hasn't seen him for a long time, which was probably true since I have never seen her before. Zayn looked at me and gave me a 'sorry I didn't tell you' look.

I bit my bottom lip and looked down on my high heels, as if I was interested with it. I then noticed that I should go back using flats and sneakers, since high heels kept killing my feet and sometimes makes me wobbly. Then I remembered that Zayn's girlfriend can rock the heels she's wearing right now and I felt self-conscience about myself being a model.

Perrie looked at Zayn lovingly as Zayn returned her a smile, leaving me with a hammering chest. I felt my stomach drop, and my head looking back down on my feet and fumbled with my fingers that was covered in teal-colored nail polish.

"Perrie," Zayn said in a less exciting way. "what are you doing here?" he asked. Perrie looked at him confusingly and wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist, my heart pounding more and more.

"Why? Can't I visit my boyfriend?" Perrie asked, raising one of her eyebrows before pulling Zayn to a kiss. I watched with sad eyes as they kissed each other tenderly and passionately. I had to look away to stop myself from hurting.

They pulled away and faced Jasmine, who is currently standing next to Liam. "Babe, this is Jasmine, Liam's girlfriend." He said. Perrie started to fangirl, knowing that Jasmine is a pop star and was the girl who won the X Factor US. Jasmine nodded and smiled, clearly feeling awkward that she was the center of attention.

"And that's Gwen," Zayn said as they both faced me. I looked up and stared into Zayn's brown eyes, which was full of guilt inside. My heart started to swell looking to his eyes. Instead, I looked at the wall behind them to avoid eye contact. "Jasmine's best friend," Zayn finished.

Perrie smiled at me, a genuine one. I gave her back a small smile and wave, not wanting to show any emotion of what I am feeling right now. There was a thick tension in the air, but Perrie was the first one to actually break the awkward tension.

"Aren't you like that famous model?" Perrie asked, curiosity in her voice. Her british accent rang in the air, making me feel jealous because I can't have that kind of accent. Maybe that's why Zayn likes her. Her accent. Maybe her body. She was also pretty, realizing that I can never be like Perrie, a person that Zayn actually likes.

"Yeah." I nodded, trying to avoid awkwardness, I continued the conversation. I even managed a smile to cover up my face. "And aren't you in the band Little Mix?" I smiled, since I actually love their songs. I knew Perrie, and she had one amazing voice. Maybe that's why Zayn likes her, her voice. My voice can never be like hers.

"Yeah." She smiled again.

"I-I didn't know that Zayn had a girlfriend." I stuttered, trying to not feel the pain in my chest. I saw everybody shifting uncomfortably, even I did, shifting my weight on the other leg. "Well, it's really nice to meet you."