Chapter 4

KATHERINE'S P.O.V.

My morning routine is just like everybody else. Check every account I have. Well.. not accounts that I have, Aaron's accounts. He is so happy right now. Without me.

"Goodmorning." Freya hums as she stretch on her bed.

I was suppose to greet her back but she just fell asleep again. Makes me sigh and roll my eyes back to my laptop.

I'm expecting my clothes are delivered by now. I'm already running out. I might need more clothes than what I have. Not only it's gonna take time and effort cleaning a house with messy boys also it needs spare clothes, a lot. And I barely have enough clothes to wear for a month.

I find it very hard to open the door. Is it jammed?

I continue to push the door and as it opens I fell, so as one box. I look up from the ground and saw loads of boxes labeled FREYA. I can't even find my box!

Other students from the next dorms comes out and start giggling. I stand up and see my box is on the floor and my undies are scattered almost everywhere.

I jump over Freya's boxes and collect my clothes back to the box. Gosh! This is so embarrassing!

As I put it all back, I get up planning to go inside leaving the other boxes but as I try to move, the other end of the box opens dropping the underwears I collected. Makes them laugh more.

I just stare at my clothes on the ground and I start to blush in shame while all of them are still laughing. Some are probably recording.

All of a sudden they start to scream and run through the exit of the hallway, some are pushing me away in their pajamas. They gathered at the middle and take pictures. Little do I know, it's Josh and Simon sneaking out of the crowd. They approach me while the girls follow them.

"You're Kate right?" Simon recognise.

"You must be sir Simon." I stand firm.

Simon chuckles at me. "No need for the 'sir'. Do you need help?" He stares down.

I look down to my feet and I'm stepping on my underwear. I blush in humiliation and cover my face.
"Is Freya there?" Josh points at my dorm.

"Yes she's asleep." I mumble.

Josh sighs and walk in the dorm. Are they even allowed here? Simon starts to pick up the scattered panties and I also stoop down and collect.

The girls at the back start whispering. I glance at Simon if he's noticing but he just continues gathering. So I also ignored and continue.

Simon places it on top of the other boxes and fix my broken box. We put all of it inside the box and get inside the dorm.

"Freya?" Josh whispers to freya sleeping as he strokes her hair.

"What?" Freya groans.

"Wake up." Josh.

"5 more minutes." She turns away from Josh. Simon and I laugh at both of them.

"But your boxes are outside." Josh reasons but Freya is not responding. "Freya." He shakes Freya. Freya must be in a deep sleep. "She's not waking up."

"I can tell." Simon mocks.

"Haha." Josh says sarcastically. "Help me with her things."

"How many boxes do you have?" Simon turns to me.

"I think I only have one more."

Simon looks at the boxes and gasps. "Are you sure?"