Chapter 15

Ah. It feels good to be back. Dont get me wrong, it was amazing to have a break. I kinda just felt homesick.

"You have fun?" Tobi asks me as he grabs my hand.

"So much fun!" I squeal. He giggles a bit.

We grab our luggage and get on our way back to the flat. I guess im staying at Tobi's tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ding.

I grab my phone and check the notification. A Facebook notification.

Someone has sent a friend request to you.

(A/N I know that's not what Facebook actually says, but just go along with it. Ok? Ok.)

I slide across the screen and it opens my phone.

Aaron Brinegar has sent you friend request.

I nervously look over at Tobi, he's in the kitchen getting popcorn for Netflix and Chill. Minus the chill.

I look back at my phone and reluctantly clicked accepted. In the matter of 5 seconds, I got a text.

Aaron- Have fun at Dubai?

I start hyperventilating. I make sure Tobi doesn't notice me. I stand up and head to the bathroom.

As I walk in, I close the door and lock it. I put the cover of the toilet over the seat and sit on it. I take my phone out again.

Kate- Yea.. it was fun.. why?

Aaron- So, I see you have a new boyfriend.

Well. Completely changing the subject.

Kate- Yes. I do. He's was a better fucking boyfriend then you ever were.

I have this burst of energy just rush through me.

Aaron- Watch what you say around me. You could regret it.

That energy soon drains. I quickly click his profile and hit the 'block' button.

I stand up, but hear my phone ding again. I take it uo and turn it on. I see another Facebook notification. I slide and it opens.

Aaron Brinegar has sent you a friend request.

I look at the profile and click it. I accept it again, for some reason, and soon enough.. I get another notification.

Aaron- You can't escape me. You never could. Why could you know?

Kate- Fuck off.

Aaron- Don't talk to me like this. You fucking faggot. You worthless piece of shit. Noone likes you. I never loved you. I felt bad. And now, I'm in fucking control. So listen, you won't block me or report me, you'll regret it, and you'll stay away from the guys. Got it?

Kate- I fucking work for them. I can't stay away from all of them.

Aaron- fine, just your boyfriend. If I catch you with him, then you'll suffer the consequences. Got it?

Kate- Yes.

Aaron- That's my girl.

I quickly turn off my phone. I breath. In. Out. In. Out.

Now, I know what you're thinking, Oh report him! It'll do something! No it fucking won't. The police won't do jack shit for someone, and i don't think the FBI is gonna give a shit about some online bullying or whatever you call this.

(A/N I had to add that part rn ^^ and if you understand apart of that. Youre fucking amazing!!)

Knock. Knock.

"Abby you in there?" I hear someone- probably Tobi- ask.

"Yup. One minute." I shove my pocket in my sweater, well Tobi's sweater.. yes, Iam wearing Tobi's clothes. Hush!

I stand up and fix myself in the mirror. I open the door and see Tobi on the couch. He's on his phone. His back facing me. I quietly peer over his shoulder. He's texting someone. He's texting Emma.

Who the hell is Emma? Ok, Kate, you're overreacting. It's just his cousin or something. Yea. That's it. Ok.

I stand up and back up a bit.

"Hey" I saw softly. He quickly turns his phone off and looks over at me. He smiles. I smile back.

I sit next to him a cuddle right in close. He wraps his arm around me.

"What movie you want to watch?" He asks.

"You pick" I smile. I look up at his face and he looks down. I lean up and peck his lips.

I think I may be in love with Tobi Lerone.

-Abby (Sdmn_Abby)
I haven't updated in a while, I've been working on my book. Check that out!! And I've just finished school. Also I have been very lazy. So I'll continue to write more!

(But cheeky self promo, but guys! Please check out my book xD ;) )