Chapter 6

As I scoop up the remaining pieces of glass into the dust pan, Vik walks into the room.

"Sorry about the mess. This is why I didn't want to participate in this Nerf gun battle," he laughs.

I chuckle and reply, "Don't apologize, it's my job to clean it up anyways."

He nods and sits on the couch. He takes his phone out of his pocket. He looks at it for a second and then turns to me again.

"We would like you to meet the others," Vik says.

"Others?" I question while giving him a confused look.

"Well, there are more people in our little friend group. They don't live here, though," Vik explains.

"Names?" I ask as I walk out of the room and into the kitchen to put the shards in the trashcan, Vik follows.

"Ethan and Harry. You already met Tobi," he answers.

"So when do I get to meet them?"

"Today, in about an hour if that's ok with you," he replies.

"Yeah that's fine," I say as I put the broom and dust pan away, "In the meantime, I better go clean your room."

"Actually," I hear a voice say behind me. I turn around and see Josh in the doorway of the kitchen.

"I could use some help sorting things for Sidemen clothing," Josh insinuates.

I laugh and follow him to the ping pong table room where there are lots of boxes.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARRIVE AT HARRY'S FLAT

We arrive at an apartment complex and Tobi leads the way into the building.

"We're going to Harry's flat since Ethan is already there and you can meet the Cals," Tobi tells me as we wait for an elevator.

"What are they like?" I ask Tobi. The others seem to have gotten distracted and started talking about soccer.

"Well, Harry is loud and breaks a lot of chairs. Ethan has the best laugh," Tobi concludes.

"They sound great," I say as the elevator opens and we get in. Tobi is limping a little bit from his injury earlier but he seems to be holding up.

It's very crowded in the elevator with 5 men but it's a short ride up.

The elevator stops and we get off and this time, Simon leads the way to the flat.

He stops at a door and knocks a few times before the door is opened and a blue-eyed, dirty-blonde haired man is standing in the doorway.

"You must be Katherine," he says and extends his hand out to shake mine.

"Yep, call me Kate," I reply and shake his hand.

"Im Harry," he says and steps out of the doorway, motioning us to go inside.

"So you're the loud one," I say as I walk inside, followed by the others. I hear Tobi laugh at my comment.

"Who told you that?" He asks while scratching the back of his head.

I laugh and respond, "Tobi."

"Tobi mate," Harry jokingly says at Tobi which makes him laugh more.

Then, another man comes up to me. He is shorter than Harry and has brownish hair.

"Im Ethan," he shakes my hand just like Harry did.

"Katherine," I smile at him. And for the first time in forever, I didn't have to force it. Im genuinely happy.

These boys have definitely had a positive affect on me since Aaron; however, I will never forget what Aaron did.

I then get introduced to Callux and Calfreezy who seem super nice and fun.

Josh, Simon, Ethan, and Freezy all go into Freezy's room to film a video while Callux goes into his room to finish editing a video so he isn't behind on his 30 days of Callux thing that he briefly explained to me.

That leaves Vik, JJ, Harry, Tobi, and I in the living room, watching re-runs of old soccer games.

Tobi is on my right, Vik on my left. Harry is on the other side of Vik and JJ is on the other side of Tobi.

"What happened to your foot, Tobi?" Harry asks as he notices the bandage that is causing Tobi's sock to look abnormal.

"It involved Nerf guns, a lamp, and a really hyper JJ," Tobi replies.

"Oh gosh," Harry replies and JJ playfully rolls his eyes.

"But we had this wonderful nurse to take care of Tobi," Vik points to me.

"Yeah, how did you know how to bandage a wound like that?" Tobi asks.

"I don't know," is all I reply because I really don't know.

"Well good thing you were there or else I could've died," Tobi jokes and I laugh along with the others.

"When they're done recording, we can head back and get food," JJ suggests.

"I gotta get back to my dorm and study. Got a chemistry test tomorrow," I reply.

"You'll do fine," JJ says, "Don't stress about that shit."

I nod and close my eyes as it has been a long day.

-Kayla ( KaylaXIX )