Chapter 7

"Kate" I feel someone push my shoulder.

"Kate" they say again. I answer with a small groan.

"Kate" they shove me. I sit up almost immediately.

"Hmm?" I ask. I look over to see Tobi next to me.

"What?" I look around and I see I'm still at Harry's flat. I say Harry's flat but also the Cal's.

"The guys went home, they said they need to record and they didn't want to wake you." He smiled at me. I'm too tired to smile back.

"So, I said I'll watch you for so long, and I know you have a chemistry test tomorrow." I stretch my arms up over my head.

"What time is it?"

"12"

"Midnight?!"

"Yea" I start panicking shit! I'm not going to be able to get up tomorrow morning.

I stay silent for a moment while I think. Tobi takes his phone from his pocket.

"Tobi.."

"Mhm?" He doesn't lose eye contact from his phone.

"Can you drive me back to my dorm?"

"Ya sure. I'm ready already, you got everything?" I nod. I stand up and squat. That's how I stretch my legs after I sleep.

I grab my purse and follow Tobi to get my shoes on.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye" I say to Tobi as I get out of his car.

"See ya" he waves to me. I wave back.

I make my way into the dorm and as I enter I see Freya on her bed texting- Probably Josh.

"Hey"

"Hey Kate. Where were you?"

"Oh, I was with the boys at Harry's flat and I fell to sleep, Tobi just brought me home." I yawn.

She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"What?!"

"You like him!"

"No I don't! I only met him today!"

"I bet you have time number." She evilly smirks. I turn my phone on and slide across the screen. It opens without hesitation.

I click my contact app.

Dad

JJ

Josh

Mom

Simon

Tobi

Vikk

Wait, Tobi? I find myself smiling when I read the contact.

"You have his number.. don't you?" Freya asks. Breaking my gaze with the phone screen.

"Yea, but I dont know how. I was sleeping an- wait.. I don't have a password on my phone. He probably put it in while I was sleeping." I stop, realizing what I just said.

"No, wait. Not like that!" I groan as I mentally face palm. Freya just starts dying of laughter.

~~~~~~~~

I hand my test into the teacher. He smiles. I take my seat back at my desk and take my phone out of my pocket. I see one new notification.

Tobiiiiiii😁

I click the message box and see what he texted me.

You going to the guys after school?

I text back

Yea. Why?

I don't wait too long before he answers.

Jw. Maybe you wanna hang after? If you're not busy. Maybe a date? 😏 Jkjk. Just to hang tho.

Yea, sure. I don't see why not.

Ok great cya then!

I leave my fingers hovering over the keyboard. I don't text anything back. Well, I guess after a long day of hard work I get to relax. And at least it's with someone who I can tolerate.

-Abby (Sdmn_Abby)