Chapter 12

After Tobi and Cal finish recording, Harry and I clean up the dining room while Tobi and Cal go to clean themselves up.

Harry and I sit on the couch and I turn the TV on.

Tobi and Cal walk into the living room a few minutes later with new clothes on.

Tobi sits down next to me as there is a knock on the front door. Both Harry and Cal go to answer it.

I snuggle into Tobi's side and he puts his arm around my shoulders.

"You smell like whipped cream," I say.

He laughs and rests his chin on the top of my head.

Harry and Cal then walk over to us again but with two people I've never seen in my life.

"Hello," I start, "Im Katherine but call me Kate. Im Tobi's girlfriend and the maid."

"Hey. Im Xandy. Im Harry's girlfriend," the girl, Xandy, replies and smiles at me.

"Im Ben and Im Cal's boyfriend," the other person, Ben, says.

"Hey, nice to meet you two," I say to both of them and smile.

"Nice to meet you to," Ben says and Xandy nods in agreement.

Then they sit down on the couch and start watching the TV which is Cartoon Network.

"Who else do I have yet to meet?" I ask Tobi, "I've already met Kenzie, Abby, Ben, and Xandy."

"Just Vik and Ethan's girlfriends then," he replies and moves a strand of hair out of my face. I nod my head.

I turn my attention to the TV but I don't pay attention. I start thinking about how I ended up here. I've made amazing friends since I got this job.

Ever since Aaron, I felt like there was no positive in this world because he was all that I had and he was negative. Ever since him, I've felt mentally unstable and anyone who has suffered a mental illness will know that it's not easy to recover from. Now that I've met these amazing people, I feel like a whole new person. Like I got to start over and just be myself. I will forever be grateful for this.

-------

I turn away from the TV and stare out the large window. We've been sitting in the living room, watching TV, for an hour.

"Oh my gosh! I just thought of something so amazing," Ben says.

"Yeah?" Cal asks.

"We should all go on a vacation together. The Cals, the Sidemen, and their girlfriends and boyfriend. You lads deserve it since you work so hard," Ben suggests.

"That's a great idea!" Xandy says.

"Yeah we should do it next week since Freya and I have a week off of school for the renovations of our college building,"  I explain.

"Sounds good to me. I'll Skype the others later and we'll discuss it and decide our vacation spot," Harry says.

"Sounds like a plan," Tobi says.

Next week is gonna be fun!

-Kayla (KaylaXIX )