Chapter 13

I sighed as I finished cleaning Vik's room. That was all of the guys' rooms done and clean. They were out right now, with their girlfriends. And Vik tagged along. I know he has a girlfriend, but she's been busy working a lot and so I haven't met her yet. The doorbell rang and I jogged down the stairs towards it, wiping my forehead as I answered it. A short girl stood there, well she was about the same height as me, but I was quite short. She has dark brown hair, kind of like mine, and big brown eyes. I smiled at her. "Oh hi. I'm Kayla, Vik's girlfriend. Is he in right now?" She asked. "Oh no he's not. You can come in though, if you want. They should be back soon." I said. She nodded and walked through the door. "You must be Kate. Tobi's girlfriend?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah. That's me." I said. Then, the doorbell went off again. I sighed and mentally rolled my eyes. "I'll be in the living room." She said and with that, she turned and left. I went and answered the door. I was surprised to see Tobi there. He seemed a bit out of breath. "Oh hi." I smiled at him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight. "Missed you." He whispered. I smiled again. "I missed you too." I said. "I went to your dorm. You weren't there. Freya wasn't either. So I came here." He said, inviting himself in. I led him into the living room, where Kayla was sat on her phone. "Hey Kayla." He greeted her. He was so kind. Man, he was amazing. "I have some exciting news." He said. "Pack your bags. Both of you. We're all going to Dubai!"

•••

     We were in the airport in Dubai. It was night and it was absolutely beautiful. "My lady." Tobi smiled, grabbing my suitcase from my hand. "Thanks." I said, laughing. He nodded in response. We were all really tired, but very excited. "Let's go!" Kenzie yelled, running ahead of everyone. That is something I learned about her. She is just like JJ. She's energetic, loud, funny, and just an amazing person. All of these people were. "They're going to get arrested." I heard Ben whisper to Cal behind us. He was surely talking about JJ and Kenzie. I met Ethan and Callux's girlfriends too, Emily and Sarah. They were wonderful as well. Like I said, everyone was.

•••

     "Each couple gets their own room." Josh said as he passed out the room keys. We were at an underwater hotel. And somehow, we managed to get nine rooms. Half of the hotel was above water, which was pretty cool. Tobi and I went our separate ways from the group and to the elevators. He squeezed my hand. "Here goes nothing."

-Kenzie ( kenzieXIX )