Chapter 14

"Are you planning on standing in front of the house all night, or are you coming inside?" My mom yells from the front door.

He kissed me. Not on accident. On purpose.

"ALEXIA!" Mom screams.

I whip my head back, and run inside the house almost knocking my mother over as I break for my room. Probably to scope out how horrible I must look, but to see if there's something there. Maybe I look different, a hint of sparkle in my face...and nothing.

It was a kiss Ali, not your virginity. You're not going to glow from a kiss.

I have so many mixed signals right now, I can't straighten out my thoughts. I need to call May.

I quickly grab my phone, and dial her. Hopefully she answers.

"Hello?" She whispers.

" May, something crazy happened today!"

"What could possibly happen on a Hike with Evan, May?"

"A lot, actually. You ready for this?"

"Yeah, shoot."

____________________________

"He kissed you goodnight! That's freaking crazy dude!" May screamed on the other line.

"I know! But I don't know what to do now. Like do I call him, or text him? What?"

"Well, has he called to tell you he's okay yet?"

Crap, I forgot he was supposed to call to tell me if all was fine.

"No, oh God May. What if something happened to him!"

"Calm down Alexia, you both had a long day, maybe he just fell asleep okay?"

"Should I call him?"

"Yes you should. Just to ensure all is alright. Good luck. Goodnight, and see you on Monday!"

"Goodnight May, love you. See you Monday."

"Love you too. Night"

I hang up my phone call with May, and look for Evan's name on my contact list. It's not popping up, maybe he didn't save it.

It isn't until I start scrolling through every contact that I come to a name only Evan would name himself as:

"Your Prince Charming"

He has jokes, cute. I dial his number, but no answer.

I try again, it rings twice before someone picks up.

"Hello?" A very tiresome voice, that would make a girl go weak in the knees responds back.

"Evan, its Alexia. You never called me, are you okay?"

"Oh Alexia, yeah I'm fine. Thanks for asking."

I smile "Okay, well that's good to hear. Well I just want to say thanks for today, it was really amaz--"

Evan cuts in "Yeah of course. Hey I got to go. I'll talk to you soon. Goodnight Alexia."

Before I could respond he clicks on me.

That wasn't weird at all. I don't want to look into it too much. I'll just hold onto this amazing day a little longer.

Anyways...I'm sure he was just tired.

A/N: I'm back and better than ever. I know I said that last time, but be ready for whats coming.