Good Girls Bad Guys by Falling in Reverse France x Reader

WARNING!Slightly Perverted and rather short. Don't report me I warned you.WARRNING!

So why do good girls like bad guys?
I had this question for a real long time
I've been a bad boy and it's plain to see
So why do good girls fall in love with me?

You and France had been dating for over a year and you were beyond innocent. You never had sex and France was your first boyfriend. Every warned you not to date him, they though he would ruin your innocence, but they wewrong. He doesn't pressure you for anything. But boy did France wish he could have you in that special way.
​​​​​​
You've got pep in your step
You live your life with no regret
How you look when you are wet
Is something I cannot forget
I just wanna kiss your lips
The ones between your hips
If I cashed in all my chips on you
Then baby, I'd be rich
"France you okay why are you staring at my shirt?" You said blusblushing."Oh my love it's not your shirt that has my attention. " France said. You blushed and walked away with a pep in your step, to change your shirt. "My boyfriend is a pervert." You muttered quiet enough so France wouldn't hear you, at leat you thought quiet enough but you were wrong. "My lovelove, would a kiss make it better, just not your traditional lips though?" France said. "Wait what do you mean? Oh my God, No no no!!! You are a Perverted man." You screeched after figuring out what he meant. "I am a Perverted man but I am your pervet man." France said as you ran off

Ooh la la, what lovely curves
Baby I get off by getting you off first
You may act innocent but you were fully developed, with breasts and beaubeautifuk curves that were perfect for your body. You were sitting in France's lap. He had his hands holding your waist. "(Y/N) you know you have the perfect breasts. So perky and healthy." Francis said. "Francis shut up." You said blushing. "Why should I? I'm only stating the truth." Francis/France said while leaning over too kiss your neck , his hands sliding down to your butt. "I don't want to make out right now Francis." You said while letting a moan slip for your sentebu at the end because he bit your neck. "As you wish, my love." France said releasing you.

So why do good girls like bad guys?
(I wanna know, I need to know!)
So why do good girls like bad guys?
(So come on, I gotta know, I need to know!)
So come on, I gotta know
So come on, tell me!
France watched your sleeping formform. You looked so innocent and beautiful. 'A good girl like her could definitely get a good guy. But she has a thing for bad guys and choose me.' France thought in his mind. "I'll never understand. Why do good girls like bad guys? I need to know! Why did (Y/N) fall for me when she could have any guy she wanted?" France said and asked out loud. You opened one eye and winked at Francis who blinked surprised. "France, My love all good girls have a secret bad side and that bad side wants someone who can match it. You just haven't seen this good girl go bad yet. Trust me when you get to you will love it." You pulled France down by his shirt and quickly French kissed him. The you let him go. "You naughty, Naughty little girl." Francis said. "What dfi you mean I was just giving you aan innocent kiss." You said. "That was far from innocent, I think your bad girl you've been hiding is starting to come out." France said smirking. "I think you might be right. Are you ready for the thrill ride if dating a good girl with a bad side?" You said. You then winked. France got a nice bleed and ran off. Oh what a ride he was in for.

~All good girls have their bad side they've been hiding, France just got a Glimpse of yours.~😉