Chapter 3

Percy's POV
As soon as we all got off the Grey Sisters' taxi they quickly left, not wanting to be anywhere near the battle. I quickly grabbed Riptide and turned it into it's sword form. Annabeth grabbed her dagger from her belt. We all ran towards the barrier.

(Y/N)'s POV
"Border patrol to me!" Clarisse yelled.

We all ran towards Clarisse but then I saw a camper fall down. It was Jake,son of Hermes and one of my friends. One of the Colchis Bulls saw him and starting charging towards him.

So I did something stupid

So I did something stupid. I ran back and helped Jake get away from the bull.

"(Y/N) what the Hades are you doing!?" I heard Clarisse yelled but I didn't care.

I saw the charging bull behind us so I pushed the both of us out of the way. The bull crashed into a tree but then regained his balance and charged at us again. This time I couldn't move,I shut my eyes waiting for the pain but it never came. I opened my eyes and saw my boyfriend, Percy, holding off the Colchis Bull by its horns with Riptide.

"Go, go, go!" Percy said as he was competing with the bull's strength.

I nodded and helped Jake get up. I led Jake to some of my half siblings.

"Here. Take him to the infirmary. Quickly!" I instructed.

Then I ran back to the battle. I saw that Annabeth was getting cornered by Bull #2. I placed an arrow on my bow and aimed at the bull's head. I let the arrow go and the arrow went straight to the head but it only made a dent. But it was enough to make the bull mad, making it charge at me. I waited until it was close enough. When it got close enough, I ran towards it and slid between its legs. I ran towards Annabeth,who was looking at me in disbelief.

"(Y/N) that was the most dumbest thing you have ever done!" She said.

I chuckled while grabbing my dagger, Annabeth did the same. In the corner of my eye, I saw a tall guy with shaggy brown hair trying to get into the Camp but was held back.

"You brought a Cyclops!?"

"I had to."

"You know what his kind did to us...to Thalia."

Annabeth was about to say something but then the bull came towards us again. We dodged just in time. We decided to argue later. Right now we have to defeat this bull. It's mouth was open and fire came out.

"(Y/N) distract it!"

I nodded, knowing that Annabeth has a plan to defeat the bull. I pulled off my helmet and waved my hands in front of the bull.

"Hey over here you dumb piece of metal! Come get me!" I shouted.

The bull was about to use his fire but then Annabeth used a spear and stab the bull. But it didn't work. The bull got rid of the spear and blew fire at Annabeth. Then it turned to my direction. I backed up until my back hit a tree.