Chapter 17

(Y/N)'s POV
Once we got back to Camp and having another lecture by the one and only Will, everybody went to Thalia's tree. Most of my half siblings looked so tired but they were still glad that I came back. Everybody crowded around Thalia's tree.

I was next to Percy, Annabeth, Grover, and Tyson. Clarisse walks towards Thalia's tree with the Golden Fleece at hand. She stopped at the base of the tree and leans over the roots.

"Here you go, Thalia." Clarisse said as she gently placed the Golden Fleece on the roots.

In between the golden stitching the Fleece started to glow. We all stepped back as hundreds of brown pine needles rise from the ground, reattaching themselves to the branches. The pine needles turned back to a lively green. A blue glow came out of the tree from either side, restoring the Camp's borders.

Everybody cheered

Everybody cheered. Percy looked at me before hugging me to which I gladly hugged back. Chiron ordered a 24/7 guard duty until he found the perfect guard to protect the Fleece.

In the meantime, the campers celebrated. Clarisse was carried on her cabin mates' shoulders while they chanted her name and carried her to the campfire, where most of the celebrating was taking place at.

Later that night, we roasted s'mores while listening to the Stoll brothers telling us ghost stories. I was next to Will. I didn't know where Percy was at. He was there a minute ago. But I did see Tyson who was still tinkering with pieces of metal. I excused myself and went over to him.

"Hey Tyson." I said as I sat down next to him.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Hi (Y/N)!" He said cheerfully.

I smiled back.

Tyson is not like the Cyclops that killed Thalia. He was different but it's a good different.

"Tyson I want to apologize to you."

He looked confused.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"For how I treated you." I said. "I thought Cyclops were monsters that were vicious and dangerous, but now that I got to know you, I can see I was wrong. I really hope you can forgive me, Tyson. I completly understand, if you don't."

Suddenly Tyson's arms were around me, giving me a really tight hug.

"Of course I forgive you, (Y/N)!"

"Tyson...can't...breathe."

"Oh sorry." He said sheepishly.

"It's alright." I said.

"(Y/N)?" Tyson asked.

He was staring to look nervous.

"Yeah?"