Chapter 15

Percy's POV
I narrowed my eyes at the demigod who was pointing his sword in front of me and (Y/N). I made (Y/N) get behind me to protect her. I do not want her to get hurt by this traitor.

"Hey, cuz," said Luke. "Welcome back to the States."

One of his monsters appeared on either side of us. One grabbed (Y/N), Annabeth, and Grover by their T-shirt collars. The other tried to grab Tyson, but Tyson knocked him over and roared at Luke.

"Percy," Luke said calmly, "tell your brother to back down or I'll have Oreius bash your friends' heads together."

'Oreius' grinned wickedly and raised them off the ground, while they were kicking and screaming.

"What do you want, Luke?" I growled.

He smiled, the scar rippling on the side of his face. He gestured towards the end of the dock, where the Princess Andromeda was at.

"Why, Percy," Luke said, "I just want to extend my hospitality, of course."

(Y/N)'s POV
Luke's monsters made us aboard the Princess Andromeda. They threw us down in a deck that had a swimming pool with sparkling fountains that sprayed into the air. A dozen of Luke's monsters and demigods in battle armor had gathered to watch us get some 'hospitality.'

I recognized a few of the demigods. They were the ones that were unclaimed. Some of them were my friends but when they saw me they looked away, ashamed.

"Now let's get to business. The Fleece," Luke said. "Where is it?"

Luke looked at each of us. His sword, Backbiter, grazed over Percy's shirt. Then he poked Grover's jeans.

"Hey!" Grover yelled. "That's real goat fur under there!"

"Sorry, old friend. " Luke smiled. "Just give me the Fleece and I'll leave you to return to your little nature quest for searching Pan."

"Some old friend!" Grover protested.

"Maybe you didn't hear me." Luke's voice was dangerously calm. "Where. Is. The. Fleece?"

"Not here." Percy said. "We sent it on ahead of us."

Luke narrowed his eyes.

"You're lying."

"Are we?" I asked, taunting him.

His eyes widened. His face reddened as if a horrible possibility occured to him.

"Clarisse?" He asked.

We nodded.

"Y-You trusted... You g-gave..." Luke stammered.

"Yeah." Percy said.

"Agrius!"

A bear giant flinched.

"Y-yes?" He asked nervously.

"Get below and prepare my steed. Bring it to the deck. I need to see Clarisse personally."

"B-But, boss-"

"Do it!" Luke ordered. "Or I'll feed you to the drakon!"

The monster gulped and quickly went downstairs. Luke started pacing in front of the swimming pool while cursing in Ancient Greek, gripping his sword so tight his knuckles turned white. The rest of Luke's crew looked uneasy. I guess they never seen Luke so angry before.

Percy's POV

'If I could only use Luke's anger, get him to talk so everybody could hear how crazy his plans were...'