Chapter 12

(Y/N)'s POV
I slowly stood up from the lifeboat and looked around.

"Where are we?" Annabeth asked.

"Smells like the stomach." I said as we all got out of the lifeboat.

"So everything that disappears in the Bermuda Triangle, it would all end up here." Percy said.

Tyson crouches down and grabbed a gooey substance.

"What is this stuff?" He asked.

"I don't think you wanna know."

"Watch your step." Percy said as he grabbed my hand.

Tyson started walking but then fell down.

"This has to be the worst way to die, ever

"This has to be the worst way to die, ever." Annabeth said.

"Oh, come on!" A familiar voice shouted.

"That sounded like Clarisse."

Percy shook his head.

"No way, it couldn't be her."

"You ridiculously stupid morons." The voice shouted.

"It's her."

We followed her yelling to a huge iron ship. A spotlight turned on from the ship. A bunch of figures were on board but only one of them was a girl.

"You idiot," Clarisse yelled. "You better keep my electric grid up and running or I'll plug your head into it!"

"Clarisse! Hey!" Percy yelled and waved his arms, trying to get her attention.

Clarisse peered over the railings.

"Jackson? What the Hades are ya'll doing here?" She asked as we all climbed on her ship.

"We got swallowed up, just like you." Percy explained.

"Nice ship." Annabeth said.

"Yeah, my dad's got tons of this stuff left over from wars throughout history. It was either this or a Huey from Vietnam. I figured a boat would be more practical."

The boat lurched backward. An iron chain held the ship in place.

"What's going on?" Tyson asked.

"Pretty much exactly what you think goes on inside of a stomach." Clarisse said.

We watched the lifeboat and other debris float downstream towards the end of the stomach where a spiky entrance to the rest of the digestive system was at. Once the entrance closed, it smashed the debris into pieces.