Chapter 18

⚠️Reminder that this book is based on the novel/movie by Rick Riordan, I own nothing⚠️

<><><><><><><><><>

(Y/N)'s POV
Me and Annabeth were still at Thalia's tree. We wore our Greek armor but it did nothing to help us stay dry from last night's storm. I had to take off Percy's jacket and wrap the sleeves around my waist.

It was 7:40 in the morning according to the watch that Tyson made me. I already explained to Annabeth where Tyson went and she seemed to understand.

I was next to Thalia's tree while Annabeth went to check the perimeter. My dagger was in my hand. I was getting a little tired so I started to walk around the tree. My heart skipped a beat and my breath hitched at what was in front of me. My dagger slipped out of my hands.

"Annabeth!" I yelled as I knelt down to my old friend.

Annabeth quickly came out of the woods with a look of worry on her face.

"Wha-" She stopped herself as she saw her body.

Her eyes widened. I checked for her pulse. It was there but it was faint.

"Is she-"

"She has a pulse. Stay here. I'll tell the others and grab some nectar and ambrosia."

Annabeth nodded quickly, still trying to comprehend what was happening. I quickly ran back to Camp. Chiron was the first to see me. He galloped towards me.

"What is it, my dear? Did something happen to the Fleece?" He asked.

I shook my head vigorously.

"No. I-It worked too well Chiron. S-She's alive."

I couldn't stay there much longer. I ran towards the Apollo cabin since it was much closer than the infirmary. I slammed the door open, causing everyone to look at me. Will went up to me but I rushed past him. I got to my desk to search for some nectar or ambrosia.

"(Y/N) what's wrong? What happened?" Will asked.

"Thalia...tree...alive." I couldn't even say a sentence. I was too shocked. But it was enough for Will and the others to understand.

I finally found some ambrosia and bolted out my cabin, along with the rest of my siblings. This attracted the other campers because they started following us. Grover ran next to me.

"Is it true?" He asked.

'Chiron probably told him.'

"Yeah. Tell Percy." I said.

Grover nodded and ran towards Cabin 3. I finally got back to Annabeth and Thalia. There was already a crowd there. News does get around quickly in Camp.

Annabeth was still there with Thalia, holding her hand. I placed my hand on Thalia's forehead. Her skin was cold. She was still unconscious and I couldn't force feed Thalia. We had to wait until she wakes up.

Percy's POV
I woke up from my dream that had the same warning as the letter from last night. Brace yourself.

'I wonder if (Y/N) is alright?'

Suddenly there was loud banging on the door. Grover barged into my cabin before I even got out of my bed.

"Percy! (Y/N)...Annabeth...On the hill...She..." He stammered so much he couldn't finish his sentence.

But once I heard him say (Y/N), I already ripped off the covers and got myself ready.

"She's lying there...Just lying there..."

I ran outside, across the Camp with Grover right behind me.

'Is (Y/N) hurt? Or is it Annabeth? Both of them were on guard duty last night. If something had happened...'

I wasn't the only one going towards Thalia's tree. It seemed like the whole Camp was going. Chiron galloped behind us. I tried to ask what was going on, but he grabbed me by the arm and lifted me onto his back.

Once we were there, I quickly got off of Chiron's back and pushed myself into the crowd. I expected to see the Fleece missing but it was still there.

"Curse the titan lord," Chiron said. "He's tricked us again, given himself another chance to control the prophecy."

I was about to ask him what he meant when (Y/N) saw me. She looked so shaken up as if she saw the biggest snake in the world.

"Percy."

"(Y/N)." I went up to her and hugged her.

She relaxed a little. I pulled back.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"The Fleece." She said. "It worked it's magic too well."

She walked towards the tree and kneeled down next to Annabeth and another girl.

"It healed the tree," Chiron said. "And poison was not the only thing it purged."

The girl who was lying unconscious had clothes that was in between punk and Goth-a black T-shirt, black tattered jeans, and a leather jacket with buttons from a bunch of bands I'd never heard of. She had short black hair and freckles across her nose.

I placed my hand on her arm and the black haired girl instantly opened her eyes. They were blue. Electric blue. She gasped for air and then started coughing. She shifts her eyes towards me.

"Who-"

"I'm Percy," I said. "You're safe now."

(Y/N) and I helped the girl up to her feet after she was given some ambrosia.

"I had the strangest dream."

"It's ok."

"Like I was dying."

"No," I assured her. "You're ok. What's your name?"

She stared into my eyes.

"I'm Thalia. Daughter of Zeus."

Now I understood what Chiron meant about Kronos giving himself another chance to control the prophecy. All of this was planned. Another living half-blood of the the eldest gods. (Y/N) was right. Anything could happen.

~

3rd POV
Back on the Princess Andromeda, Kronos's sarcophagus started to glow brightly.

Maybe it wasn't Percy

Maybe it wasn't Percy. Maybe the Great Prophecy meant Thalia all along. Could she be our salvation? Or the cause of our destruction?

(A/N):Welp, finished with this book and right on Percy's B-day🎉😁Hoped you enjoyed this book as much as I had writing it😊I'm not sure if I'm going to do a 3rd book because of school and stuff but if I do I'll let y'all know. So um comment on what you think about this book. Vote too😆