Chapter 8

(Y/N)'s POV
I looked around and saw that we were in Washington, D.C.

"We're definitely not in Florida." Annabeth said as she adjusted her backpack.

"No, we're in Olympus. We can ask Zeus for help to get to Florida. Zeus! Zeus! Zeus!" Tyson shouted while waving his hands, wildly.

People started to stare at us. Percy quickly went up to him.

"Hey this isn't Olympus, ok? This is the capital building. We're in Washington, D.C." He explained.

"Oh. Looks like Olympus." Tyson said.

"We need to find a bus station." Percy said.

"First we need to get some money." I said.

~

We went into a coffee shop. Annabeth went to the ATM to get more drachmas while Percy, Tyson, and I grabbed some coffee. I saw Tyson grab a handful of sugar cubes but I ignored it.

We walked out of the shop and walked down the sidewalk. I took a sip of my drink. In the corner of my eye, I thought I saw Chris Rodriguez in an alley with two other guys. I stopped walking and looked again just to make sure. But there was nothing.

"(Y/N) are you coming?" Percy asked.

I nodded slowly.

"Yeah...I'm coming."

We kept on walking but then two guys grabbed Annabeth.

"Hey get off me!" She yelled as she tried to get out of their grip.

"Annabeth!" I yelled as I ran towards her with Percy and Tyson behind me.

I grabbed the guy's shoulder, so I could punch him in the face.

(A/N:Just pretend it's you punching a guy👊🏽)He groaned but then kicked me in the stomach, making me fall down and hit my head against a wall

He groaned but then kicked me in the stomach, making me fall down and hit my head against a wall. Then he grabbed me and dragged me in the alley.

"Hey, let go of her!" Percy yelled angrily.

I saw Percy grab Riptide from his pocket, turned it into its sword form, and used the hilt of it to knock down my captor. I fell on the ground as Percy helped me up.

"Tyson make sure to keep (Y/N) safe." Percy said as he ran towards Annabeth.

I tried to run and help him but Tyson held me back.

"Tyson let me go!" I demanded.

"I can't. Need to keep you safe."

I saw Annabeth hitting her kidnappers with her dagger but it was no use. One of them grabbed a glowing green amulet and used it to make them disappear. I finally got out of Tyson's grip and ran towards Percy.