|3| Game Plan

I walk out of the hallway and into the lobby as quickly and calmly as I can. I run out the doors but then remember I left the most important thing back up in my apartment, Seo Yeon's picture.

I turn around and walk back into the complex avoiding the eyes I can feel staring at me.

I better hurry before it's too late.

...

As soon as I step into my apartment I see her picture lying on my table right where I left it. I pick it up and walk down the hall and hit the elevator button.

"Well well well, if it isn't old Jin Sung himself? Have you come out of your cage and realized your girlfriend has really left you?"

When did that guy become such a jerk?

"She didn't leave me. I left her and then she ran away. It's all my fault and I'm going to fix it."

I hear sirens so I run past Sung Joo and into his room to look out the window. Four cops cars wait outside the building.

"Aish I was too slow!"

"I can help you", I turn around and see Sung Joo.

"How can I trust you?"

"You don't think I wanna know where she is? I love her too and I still worry about her."

I think for a minute. This guys my only hope.

"Fine-"

"On one condition."

"What now?"

"I'm coming with you."

I hate the idea but I agree.

"Ok then it's settled. I'll go distract the police while you sneak out the garden area. One of my old pals car is parked right outside so just hop in and wait for me. Oh and if you think of taking off before I come I'll just tell the cops where your going. Deal?"

"Deal", I say rolling my eyes.

Ding. The elevator opens.

"I'll be on my way then", he walks into the elevator and disappears.

The real game starts now.