About the Author

Ah my heart!

The book is over!

Hey guys what's up? This is Mia De Leon signing out on I Can't Live Without You for the last time. Seo Yeon, Jin Sung, Sung Joo have come so far it's sad to end it. I really hope you all enjoyed both of my books and continue to enjoy more! I don't know what I would do without all of you guys! You all mean so much to me and I couldn't have come all this way without your support so thank you so much!

Now a little about me...

I'm a confused teenager trying to live in this world but hey aren't we all?

In my free time I write and obsess over Korean boys lol I need a life😅😅😅

Yeah some of those songs I put in the last few chapters you may have recognized if you listen to Kpop or are a Bruno Mars fan lol.

But yeah I appreciate it if you listened to them cause every song I put in my books mean something to me and I was hoping I could share my passion for them with you.

Speaking of music..

I LOVE MUSIC.

Like I listen to a lot of music that's like not the typical thing kids listen to these days..

For instance Kpop like I always get questions like what's that's?
Why do you like it if you can't understand it?

Wth like no I love it so don't judge.

I also like classical music.

Get you some Beethoven and stuff like that.

Edm is cool.

Electronic dance music for those of you who did not know.

Alternative and pop are good too.

Anybody listen to Coldplay?

Kinda old I guess but they still killin it.

I mentioned before Bruno Mars loml💗

Now I know a lot of you probably know fall out boy

Yes bro like rock it boys.

So yeah there's some of my music taste.

I guess I just like really like music.

Like so I play saxophone (alto if you were wandering) and I hope someday to be a band director.

I also play jazz.

But let me just stop there cause if I keep talking I'll write a whole book.

These are always so random smh.

Anyways thank you so much!

미아 레온