|9| Can't You See?

"Day 1. We're outside the cafe we ate at yesterday. Wha.. What.. A... Burger.. The heck? Is this even english? Anyways back to the report. Seo Yeon arrives at 7:30 am in a silver BMW convertible is what I'm told. She's probably wearing her work uniform with her hair in a ponytail. Does she look happy? Well I can't say cause I can't see. Her fiancé Woo Suk, half American half korean man she claims her parents set up for her to marry, exits the car as well. I'm guessing he's dressed nice like he normally is. Probably for his job as heir for whatever big company his parents own. Honestly I bet he looks rather dashing even I-"

"Ok can you shut up."

Sung Joo closes his mouth pouting,"Geez can I not inform myself. I mean you have the advantage here you can see."

"Shhh", I say watching them.

Woo Suk places a kiss on Seo Yeon's forehead before leaving her.

This is completely stupid. If she doesn't love him why is she marrying him?

Her parents are de- calm down. Calm down.

"Let's go", I say grabbing Sung Joo.

...

Inside Seo Yeon is just finishing taking an order of a young lady when we walk up.

"Hi Welcome to Whataburger. What can I get f-", she looks up at us and stops,"What are you guys doing here?"

"Hi", says Sung Joo,"I'd like a number 4 with a side of fries. Jin Sung here wants a number 1 with a side of your love for him."

He stands there with his arms crossed tapping his foot.

"Well you gonna get us our food?"

"Sung Joo", I say slightly upset he's being this way.

"Seo Yeon we need to talk."

...

"What is it?"

Just the two of us are sitting down at a table.

"Seo Yeon...", I say barely even able to look at her,"Seo Yeon you can't marry-"

"Jin Sung please... Stop. I'm marrying him ok? I'm marrying him and you're going to just have to accept-"

"Seo Yeon can't you see? I'm a mess. Don't you even realize what I'm trying to say? Seo Yeon I can't live... without you."

She looks down at the table,"I'm sorry Jin Sung. I'm sorry about all of this but this is what my parents wanted for me. Here", she says pulling something out of her bag.

It's her wedding invitation.