Chapter 2

'' You're a worthless piece of shit. I don't understand why everyone wants you. You are just a big whore! " He shouted while pushing me to the ground. Then he started to kick me in the gut while I'm laying hopelessly on the ground. The blackness took over.

I snapped back to math class. I honestly don't care about what x is equal to. I mean how is this going to help me in the real world after school?

Yes, I managed to fall asleep at school on the first day.

Finally, the bell rang, It was time for lunch. As I walk out of the class.

Ally grabbed my arm "Let's go to the courtyard for lunch today, it's nice out.''

''Okay,'' I replied.

She took out a sub and I took out a fruit cup for lunch.

"So how do you like it here in Florence? How was your first day of school? Why did u move down here?" I stopped her before she asked me another question

" Wow Ally slow it down"

Then out of nowhere someone came up from behind me and put their hands on my eyes. I jump out of fear "It's just me Charlie " he said.

Then he took my fruit away from me

" Oh, you scared me and give me my food," I say hitting his arm.

" What do you think you're doing" he flirted while eating a piece of my fruit. I couldn't help but notice he really is cute. He had brown short curly hair, big green eyes, and a breathtaking smile.

'' Oh, sweet Charlie can you give me back my fruit " I say flirtatiously. He hands me the fruit

" Anything for you honeybun" he winked.

" Honeybun? '' I ask.

" Yeah, that's your new nickname. Do you like it? '' I blush a little hoping he doesn't notice

" Why honeybun out of all the nicknames out there.''

" Well, your sweet as honey, and cuddly and cute like a bunny." He winks

" Did you guys forget about me " Ally pouted

" How can I ever '' I smiled.

Ally was a very pretty girl. She had long straight dark brown hair, smooth pale skin, big hazel eyes, and a nice figure. I bet there were tons of guys that liked her. She was beautiful, and looking at her made my self-esteem drop. Interrupting my thoughts was the bell ringing.

" Lunch went by so fast! We have next period together let's walk " Ally said.

Then I feel an arm around me and look up to see Charlie's beautiful face "Let's go" he said.

Out of the distance, I see someone staring at me. I looked a little closer and see Mr. Reid staring at us. Our eyes locked on each other, then he quickly looked away knowing he got caught staring. I smirked.

"You have a class with us," I asked Charlie.

" Sure do aren't you lucky" he smiled.

" Oh come on kids keep your hormones in your pocket" Ally laughed. Which caused all to laugh

" Off to physics we go," I said.

I'm so happy I met Ally and Charlie I feel like we have known each other for ages. I'm so comfortable with them. They make me feel like I'm just another normal high school girl. I always wondered what it feels like to be just a normal girl. I am just so lucky to have two good friends on my side.

Ding! Ding! This long first day of school is finally over. I go over to my locker and put my books in it. I almost forgot I have to stay after school with my English teacher. Ugh just when I thought I could go home eat a snack and go to sleep. This whole school thing takes a lot of energy.