Chapter 16

After a long week of school and just life in general. The only thing I want to do right now is go to sleep. Thank God I get to sleep in tomorrow. I love my Saturdays. I wonder what I'll do.

Alex came back at the same time I did from school. We haven't really talked today it's around ten o'clock and the only words we exchanged was him asking me if I wanted pizza. I just nodded I mean what logical person would turn pizza down?

Well, I'm currently now sitting on the couch feeling uncomfortable but debating whether I should hop in bed with my teacher. I know he is in the bedroom but, won't it be really awkward if I just walked into his room and curled up in his bed?

What if he doing something important and wants his privacy? What if he is getting changed and I walk in that would be bad seeing my teacher naked but technically he has seen me naked so we would be even.

Ah, whatever I need to stop overthinking it. I need sleep and I'm not going to be able to get any on this couch. I'm going for it.

I walk into his room confidently and see him in bed already reading a book. It was so cute. He raised his eyes up away from his book and watched me get on the other side of the bed. I turn over the covers of his bed sheets and slid right in. Moving around a little bit to get comfortable.

I lay there half asleep waiting for him to say something but nothing followed my actions but silence. The silence was all I heard before I fell asleep beside my teacher.

" Oh my gosh, you have to been kidding me! " I wake up to a woman yelling.

Alex yawned " I didn't know you coming over today "

"Yeah, I can see that, who is she one of your one-night stands?" She was beautiful and looked around Alex's age maybe a little older. It was probably his girlfriend. She rolled her eyes at me.

I'm just sitting here in his bed awkwardly. I don't know what to say right now.

But I felt my mouth move " I'm not one of his one-night stands. " no I'm his student but I can't just say that.

She looked me straight in his eyes " Then what are you "

Out of nowhere Alex butted in " She is my girlfriend. " he says while putting his arm around my lower waist. I just smiled going along with the lie. But girlfriend oh my gosh. This is not going to end up good.

" Oh my Gosh why didn't you just say so! " she beamed happily at me. " I'm his sister Tara." She joined us on the bed and hugged me. I felt relieved to know she wasn't his girlfriend.

I hugged her back awkwardly I didn't even know this girl." I'm Faith it's so nice to meet you. Alex has told me so much about you. " I say while giving a slightly sarcastic smile to Alex which he returns back to me.

" You guys are so cute together. I'm so happy my little brother found someone. I swear all he did in the past was just fuck them and move on like some animal. " I didn't know Alex was that type of guy. It made me sad to think he doesn't do relationships. What the heck Addison why do you care he is just your teacher.

I see from the corner of my eye he is blushing really hard. Oh, I am going to use that against him in the near future.

"Tara stop it, " he whined

" Okay okay, I leave you two lovebirds some privacy. I know how young couples are they can't keep their hands off each other. Oh and don't forget to use protection. I don't want to become an Aunt anytime soon. "

If it was even possible Alex's face got even redder. She closed the door and sighed in relief.

" So I'm your girlfriend now? " I asked him joking around