Chapter 22

Sorry, I had no update in a while super busy with work and college.

I've dedicated this chapter to @sexynwild without her wonderful comment you guys wouldn't have had this update. She gave inspiration for this chapter and reminded me why I do this.

LET'S GET TO IT JUICY CHAPTER AWAITS WITH DRUM ROLL PLEASE......... ALEX P.O.V !!!!!!!!!!

" I had fun today," I tell Alex while he turns on my block. We were at the beach all day today, and now we were on our way back to my house.

He flashed his million dollars and smiled " me too."

This was the best birthday I ever had!

When he turned into my driveway, I got out of his car. I walked towards the driver's seats to say thank you for today through the window but I noticed him getting out of the car too. I looked at him funny

" What are you doing? "

" I'm walking you to your door." he motioned with his hands

" Aww, such a gentleman," I reply giving a sneaky smile.

He winks.

When we get to the door I noticed something very odd. All the lights were off. That was strange since my grandma has some type of phobia of darkness. She always keeps the lights on; even at night. My heartbeat starts to quicken; immediately thinking of the worst possible outcome.

" This is weird all the lights are off," I say out loud this time

" You want me to go in with you? " he asked.

I nod my head

I insert my key into the hole and twist it gently. The anxiety of opening the door was killing me.

I look at Alex and he gave me a reassuring glance.

I open up my door to complete darkness; something is definitely up.

I quickly reached toward my light and clicked it on.

" Surprise!!" A bunch of people screamed at me almost giving me a heart attack.

" oh my gosh " I whispered

I look around to see Charlie, Ashley, Kai, Liam, Kolby, and a bunch of other kids that go to my school who I'm just friends with.

Wait, was Alex in on this?

I looked up at Alex who looks as shocked as me " Were you a part of this? "

He shooked his head no.

Oh, Shit everybody in this room just saw me walk into with my teacher.

Allison runs up to me and hugs me " Happy birthday bitch."

" Allison, did you do this? "

She nodded " Yeah me Charlie and Kolby did."

I smiled still freaking out about what was going to happen with Alex.

Then she looks at Alex " Thank you so much for what you did you're a lifesaver."

He is a what?

Alex and I both looked terribly confused.

" For picking Faith up at wherever she was at. Kolby said, she was stuck somewhere and everyone wanted to surprise her, and he said you could pick her up. Where were you at anyway?"

" Oh just the Libary "

She gave me a questionable look " The library on your birthday?"

" I like books," I say as a question.