Chapter 11

Underwear check, clothes check, toothbrush check. I just practically shoved what little I have in one suitcase. I should be set to live with my teacher tonight. I still can't be that will be happening. I have so many questions about what will happen. Where will I sleep? What will we talk about?

I arrive at school late the usual but, this time like three periods late. I was too busy packing and overthinking about next week to care. I was wishing I would be able to skip one more period of English so I wouldn't have to face the person I'm going to live with for the next week. The last time I talked to him was in detention. I wonder how he feels about this whole arrangement. He is probably annoyed that a teenager has to live with him for a week.

Ugh here goes nothing I say to myself as I open the door.

He turns his beautiful face towards me and gives me a player smile.

" Ah, Well nice for you to enjoy us, Miss. Miller."

I smile and head to my seat.

" Hey babe '' Charlie practically yells.

My cheeks flushed from embarrassment cause I'm pretty sure the whole class heard that but, I try my best to make it not show.

I returned back with a smile and a wink. Damn this boy is flirty; I'll just play the game with him.

I look up to see Mr. Reed's eyes on me with confusion. I just ignored it and went along with the lesson.

'' I can't wait for tomorrow! This party is going to be lit!" Ashley whispered in my ear not wanting to get in trouble for talking.

" Supa Supa lit!" I say sarcastically.

'' Oh shut up! Oh, and do you want me to come over tomorrow and we can get ready together?''

I didn't tell anybody about my arrangements with my teacher. That I'm living with him, I'm pretty sure he could get fired for that. So I think it's best I don't tell anybody.

"My grandma is having a couple of friends over so can I go over to yours and I can drive us to the party from there?'

" Yeah that works."

'' I don't know what to wear?''

" That's why we're getting ready together silly. We will figure it out and we will the hottest girls there." She winks

" Damn right!" I laugh

'' Don't look now but, Mr. Hot stuff can't get his eyes off you.'' she winks " he is looking extra hot today in those pants they hug his ass just right."

Then the bell rang.

" Mrs. Miller can you stay after class for a moment.''

Ashley and I both look at each other and laugh. Then she leaves with the rest of the students.

" Yes, Mr.Reed. "

" So, I heard you're going to be living with me for a week when our grandparents are on vacation."

"That sounds about right. I totally understand if you would like me not to stay with you for the week. I can crash at a friend's place. I just didn't want to fight with my grandma about that. Yeah, I will probably just crash with a friend.'' I turn around at start walking back.

" Well, what I was going to say was I'm going to be home late tonight. So you can go there and make yourself at home." He hands over a key.'' Do you feel uncomfortable in this situation with us living together this week? Would you rather be with a friend? I assure you I'm not that boring."