Chapter 3

School went by really fast today. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, I went to all 7 periods and tried my best to pay attention.

Today is the night I have dinner with my Grandma's friend Beth and Grandson. Ugh, hopefully, this will go by really fast.

I head over to my closet and pick out my white sun dress and my green jacket to go with it. ( up at the top )I wore it with my all-black high-top converse. I'm definitely a converse girl.

I let my natural blonde curly hair loose out of my bun and ran my fingers through it. Too lazy to do anything to it. I put a little brown eye shadow on but made sure it looked natural. I softly applied mascara to my eye making sure they were long but had no lumps or clumps on my eyelashes. Then I added a tad of concealer to my face to cover up my few blemishes.

I look at myself in approval. I looked somewhat good I tell myself. It's been a long time since I looked ......

Interrupting my thoughts was the doorbell ringing. I hear my grandma rushing to the door.

" Beth! Long time no see " My grandma yelled.

" We saw each other last week " She laughed.

" How are you, Alex? " My grandma asked.

" I'm doing fine Rose. How are you doing " he answered.

'' Great! I can't wait for you to meet my granddaughter! Sweetheart come here" My grandma yelled.

I walked out of my room to where they were all at.

" Oh sweetie you look nice, I want you to meet Beth and Alex."

My mouth dropped and my eyes were wide open standing in front of me was the hottest guy I have ever seen. My teacher. He was standing there with a white button-down that made his tan skin pop out ten times more and black jeans that complimented his muscular body.

Out of all the people in this city, my grandma had to be best friends with his grandma.

I could tell he was shocked too by the way he looked. His fierce blue eyes grew 10 times bigger than how it was in my class. I smirked. He was even cuter when he is shocked.

" This is my granddaughter Faith Miller, " she announced. " Faith this is Alex and Beth."

" Hi it's very nice to meet you " I began and held my arm out to him. He looked at me questionably. Then quickly caught on.

" Same to you '' he smiled.

" Oh you are so pretty, I can't believe I finally get to meet you! " Beth exclaimed.

'' Okay everyone let's eat. I'm starving ! " my grandma burst out before anyone could get a word in.

I sit down and Mr. Reed sat down next to me. While Beth and my grandmother went to get something from my grandmother's room. I look over at him and our eyes met.

I quickly blurted out " I don't think we should say anything to them about you being my teacher. I don't want to make this more awkward than it is''

He nodded his head " If you don't want me to I won't but hey it's only awkward if you make it awkward"

I laughed " That's exactly what my grandma said to me."

He flashed me a bright white smile before they came out of the room and crashed into their seats across from us.

" Dig in " My grandma informed. While taking a big scoop of mashed potatoes.

Halfway through the meal, my grandma snapped her fingers acting like she remembered something.