Chapter 12

" Hey Addison, I know it's hard to be who you are. I know you can't do things like a normal teenager. You should stop looking at all the negatives that come with you. You have so much power. A lot of people want to be you. "

" I know Eric but, they don't really know what it's like. I can't even go to school or the mall like a normal teenager. I'm practically just stuck in my room all day and every day except when there are events that I have to attend. I want to get my old life back before all this ever happened. "

'' Fine put on a wig or something and glasses and were going to the mall. like normal teenagers do. Okay? "

" I don't think we will make it past security."

"That won't be a problem You just say we want some air and privacy. While I get the car you jump in the back seats and lay down. You have like five seconds to do this"

" Then the swat team will be in the mall in an hour looking for me." I giggle.

"It will all be worth it. " My best friend winks.

"Fine! Let's do it."

He runs away, I assume to his car. I do what we planned and surprisingly it worked.

We get to the mall with my hair in a bun, hat on tight, and big thick glasses on my face. So, no one would notice me if someone did there would be a big problem.

" So, Where do we go? " I ask

" Anywhere you want! It's your day cupcake." He kissed me on the cheek.

" Okay, I don't remember the last time I had a pretzel. Let's go to Auntie Ann's. " I'm a sucker for their cinnamon pretzels.

" Let me guess you want a cinnamon pretzel."

" You know me too well. " I smile

Then all of a sudden there was men in a black ski mask running toward us in the mall. " They're here soon, " I say " why are there not wearing the uniforms instead of the ski mask?''

" Who knows." Eric answers.

The five guys surround us with guns in their hands wow I thought there would be about a hundred. Oh well. " I know I shouldn't have sneaked out. Sorry, Jeremy." Jeremy was head in security.

" Who the fuck is Jeremy," he says

Then it hits me. These are not my people. It's not the swat team. I give a worried look at Eric and he does the same.

'' Who are you?''

" Honey just comply with us and I maybe won't kill you. "

Eric jumps in " Like hell, she going anywhere with you." he grabs my hand and holds it tight.

BAMN!

Eric my best friend was shot!

BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ!

I shot open my eyes to my phone vibrating on the nightstand.

I reach over to the nightstand with my eyes half open I reach for it and feel a grip on my waist tighten oh shit. Do I get up and answer the phone? Or do I stay in bed snuggled up to my hot teacher? The buzzing stopped so, I thought it was a sign to just stay in bed. I couldn't help myself I turned myself around putting my legs between his and lay my head on his broad chest. If he would wake up I would just close my eyes and pretend I was sleeping. He knows I'm a sleep cuddler so he would believe it.