Chapter 15

" Faith! " I hear someone scream my fake name and jump out of fear

" Oh hey Ashley you scared me shitless," I reply relieved to see Ashley's face and not him.

She grabbed my arm and we started walking to P.E " So Prom is like around the corner it's happening like next month. It will be here before you know it. We need to get dresses, set up hair and makeup appointments, and most importantly we need dates! "

I honestly think it's so stupid girls getting dressed up. Paying so much money for dresses that you wear for one night and getting your hair done and makeup. Girls act like it's their wedding day! I find it so annoying! Plus prom all you do is sit, eat and judge the other girl's dresses.

" I don't know if I want to go prom it's not really my scene. "

" This is not up for discussion. You're going it's final! Don't worry my cousin is a hair and makeup artist so he'll do it all for free." I roll my eyes at her annoyed that she's making me go. " Oh, and a little birdy told me that someone is going to ask you to Prom anytime soon. "

I wonder who would it be it's either Charlie or the two boys." Who? " I ask

" Okay fine since your begging. " I wasn't begging. She just loves to talk one of the favorite things I like about her I don't have to talk much. I'm such a horrible person. "

" Well, Charlie asked me for ideas on how to ask someone to prom! Isn't it exciting! When you guys have a baby can I be the godmother? Well, of course, you guys would marry first. I wonder what your babies would look like?"

I cut in real quick so she doesn't go too far, although she already did. " Ashley you don't even know for sure he is asking me. Don't get carried away " I laugh.

" Who else would he ask? "

" Umm, I don't know you or the other girls he talks to before I even transferred here. For all I know he might even have a girlfriend. I really don't know much about him. But he has been really sweet and friendly with me lately."

" Has he been flirty with you? "

" Well, I guess boys' definition of flirting is being nice. So yeah kind of. "

" Yep it's you! " she clapped her hands

We decided not to dress out today in gym class and just gossip this period.

" Oh my gosh, I almost forgot to tell you about my almost kiss with Charlie! "

She replied instantly with her eyes big and face in shock.

"You're what and what? "

" We kinda almost kiss but he said let's take things slow. I don't know if that was just an excuse cause he didn't want to kiss me or he really wants to take things slow. But really it was just a kiss."

" A kiss can be poisonous sometimes it can leave to more things or you realize he means nothing to you it was just a friendly kiss or it's the sweetest and best kiss like you just met your baby daddy " she winks.

" Wow look at you: How do you know so much about kissing? "

" Let's just say I've had my experience and leave it at that. "

We both laughed it was nice laughing and forgetting everything about my past and talking girl. Even though it scares me that I'm getting close to someone. I'm glad that someone is Ashley I think I can really trust her. She has been such a great friend and I'm so lucky to have her!

After a period full of talking to Ashley we headed for English class.

" Oh look who it is " Ashley whispered in my ear " Your future husband "