Chapter 18

Sorry, it took me so long. I have been taking the Sats so been doing really hard studying. Well, no excuses! No Slacking here it is!

GOAL 22 likes 30 comments.

" Rise and shine Bitch. " I open my eyes to find Ashley running around her room getting ready for school.

" Woah, what a nice way to wake up a friend. " I groan still half asleep.

" I'm not a morning person." She just bluntly states. Okay, note to self don't get on Ashley's bad side in the morning.

I think back to last night at the art exhibit with Alex. My thoughts were everywhere from last night.

Meeting his mom didn't go quite as planned. I should have figured she would ask for background information on me but, I was trying not to make this a bigger lie than it already was.

Then him touching me, being so close to me. It made me feel ten times more nervous than I already was.

It was so so funny when he thought I was going to kiss him but in reality, I was just joking. I can't believe he actually was going to let me kiss him.

Kolby Alex's brother was something else. He was so hot. The Reid's must have it in their blood I guess. Kolby was a charmer just like him.

Their mother was gorgeous for her age too, she looked around fifty.

It was so weird how his mood changed last night, though, making us leave unexpectedly. I just told him to drop me off at Ashley's house. I didn't want to deal with him.

He didn't argue. He just dropped me off a block away from her house so she wouldn't see him dropping me off.

I was torn away from my thought by Ashley yelled at me " Are you just going to lay on your ass. "

She really wasn't a morning person " Okay I'm getting up. "

She smiles while putting on her mascara " Good cause we're leaving in fifteen minutes. "

" Why so early? "

Her mood instantly changed to the regular happy chatty Ashley " I'm going to see Kai. "

" Of course, a boy was involved. Why didn't I even ask? " I rolled my eyes while jumping into my skinny jeans.

" Oh shut it. Charlie will be there too you know. You guys can finish your make-out session. You started a couple of days ago. " she winked.

" I honestly was so surprised he kissed me. Just out of nowhere he just landed one on me. It was so unexpected. " I tell her

" Is he a good kisser? "

" Yeah, he was good. I think. Not too sloppy. " We laughed

After we all were dressed and ready for school. We hopped in her car and started the drive. Ten minutes later we got to the school parking lot.

As we approached the school student parking lot. I saw the boys surrounded by their cars talking. Kai, Liam, and Charlie. They all are so fucking hot. It hurts my eyes to look at all of them at the same time.

I get out of the car to be approached by them.

" Hey, girls. " Liam greets us

" Hõla. " Ashley replied

" Hey Liam " I answered

Ashley went straight to Kai and hugged him can she be any more obvious?

" See you guys later at lunch. I got to go. I got places to be and people to see. " Liam told us