Chapter 6

Are you going to miss us? He questioned. While his hands traveled me up and down. I felt sick. I spit back at him '' No way in hell would I ever miss you, people ."

He laughed " Oh, trust me slut you'll miss us once we send you away. You'll be wishing you never left us."

A tear went down my face. I know where I was going was bad, but didn't know how bad.

" Oh slut, don't cry I know you'll miss us. I have an idea that will make you always remember us." He smiles.

Once those words came out of his mouth I started to shake with fear. What on earth does he have planned now? He is the psychotic son of a bitch. I don't know what he thinks in his screwed-up head of his. But I only know one thing it won't be good.

He walks into a dark room and shortly comes out with a long black pole and at the end of the large black was a medium size X . While holding the stick in his hand he walked over to the fire pit and put the stick in the fire the side with the X on it.

At that moment I figured out what he was going to do with the pole. He then started rotating the stick. I had already started to anticipate the pain in which I was going to feel in a moment. He then looked towards me and smiled while walking over to me with the stick in his hand.

I started to shake my head and scream " PLEASE! NO! PLEASE NO! I'M BEGGING YOU! " I feel my face is drenched with wetness from my tears. My body is shaking and sweating from the nervousness.

" I'm sorry but. I can't have you forgetting me," he says while lifting up my shirt. I try to resist shake kick but there is only so much to do when you're all tied up to a chair. He places the X of the pole right below my right boob. I scream feeling the execrating pain. I feel the pole boil up my bare skin.

He pushes the pole harder towards my skin " Now every time you will look at that scar you will think of the kisses I have shared with you." He then leans forward and I urge him to back away trying to fight him but give up still feeling him pressing the pole harder against me. He kisses me while I press my lips together and shake my head trying to make him stop. He then begins to lick my lips.

Then the darkness took over.

Buzz! Buzz! I'm awakened by my phone vibrating. I look down to see who it is and see a new message from Aly.

I open up my phone and read Hey, girl I tried to find you after school but you were nowhere to be found! I wanted To ask you if you wanted to go out tonight and do something fun.

A smile creeps up on my face, I'm so happy I have found a friend like her. She actually cares unlike most people in my life.

I quickly respond by saying " I'm down to do whatever you want to do. " I didn't want to be all boss and hard. Those kinds of people are so annoying.

Also most immediately my phone dinged I opened the message she replied back, Yay! Great, I'm so excited about what I have planned for tonight! It's going to be so much fun girlie! Can I come over in 30 min and we can get ready together?

I smiled what on earth are we going to do?

I texted back, Of course, see you soon.

I couldn't help but notice the big smile that appeared in the mirror in front of me. I was going to have fun. The last time I have ever experienced fun is when... never actually. I had never gone out with friends. I did my classes online leaving me to my computer. The only time I rarely talked to someone was with my bodyguards. To tell them where I was going.

Well, the night with my teacher was let's say interesting. Maybe I had a little fun but it was definitely more awkward than fun.

I walked out of my room and into the living room. Where my grandma was sitting on her chair comfortably reading the newspaper. " Hi Grandma ''